X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]cant see youtube at work. You can explain the vid if youd like lol....
    Its not the same =(([/quote] me neither... its just a sublime song about the LA riots back in the day[/quote]</P>

ahh, know the album well.</P>

[/quote] yea i would add them to the list of all time bands i never got to see: Jimi, Black Sabbath (young and in prime), Pantera, and Sublim[/quote]</P>

Mine would be Sublime and Rage against the Machine.....Rage broke up when I was either 16 or 17, so I was just old enough to go to shows whenever. It hurts me! But i own all their live dvds and the liv album to try to make up for it...but again. It's not the same =((</P>[/quote]

how old are you?

yea dude, i caught rage in like 2001 at nassau and then a couple of years back in NYC at rock the bells... i think it was last summer.

Keep your eyes open, i hear they may be doing a new album and they have been touring.

Actually don't sweat it, as soon as i hear about it u'll know lol
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

I'm 25. Birthday is less than a month away. I'd say I was 17 when they broke up. 2000-01ish right? Yea had to have been, cuz I was a senior in HS beginning 2000, and they broke up that winter.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

For Landon:
        LA RIOTS all over again!</p>

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playof...ory?id=4259076</p>

shoes? no, **** shoes!</p>[/quote]
        Its gotta be the shoes

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]I'm 25. Birthday is less than a month away. I'd say I was 17 when they broke up. 2000-01ish right? Yea had to have been, cuz I was a senior in HS beginning 2000, and they broke up that winter.[/quote]

how the **** are we a year a part but 3 years away in grad years? thats weird....

yea after the renegades album

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]

For Landon:
            LA RIOTS all over again!</p>

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playof...ory?id=4259076</p>

shoes? no, **** shoes!</p>[/quote]
            Its gotta be the shoes

[/quote]

say waht u will and call me a hater all u want...

but those are some ugly mother****ers

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]I'm 25. Birthday is less than a month away. I'd say I was 17 when they broke up. 2000-01ish right? Yea had to have been, cuz I was a senior in HS beginning 2000, and they broke up that winter.[/quote] how the **** are we a year a part but 3 years away in grad years? thats weird.... yea after the renegades album[/quote].</P>

/shrug.
              I graduated when i was 17, dunno if that has anything to do with it.</P>
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]I'm 25. Birthday is less than a month away. I'd say I was 17 when they broke up. 2000-01ish right? Yea had to have been, cuz I was a senior in HS beginning 2000, and they broke up that winter.[/quote]

how the **** are we a year a part but 3 years away in grad years? thats weird....

yea after the renegades album[/quote]

well I suppose he Graduated 2001? that is kinda weird though I suppose, I Graduated 2000 and I'm 27.

Though I think if you have a late Birthday or something sometimes you start school "the next" year to begin with...whats your B-day MMB?

Comment

i got a question...this is the 15th championships for the Lakers in 60 years..does this put them up there (or higher) with the NY Yankees and Montreal Canadians (20+ championships in 100 years) as best franchise alltime..

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]say waht u will and call me a hater all u want...

but those are some ugly mother****ers[/quote]
                    You are a hater so calling you that would be the truth and please watch your language. Kids read these boards you know? lol

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]i got a question...this is the 15th championships for the Lakers in 60 years..does this put them up there (or higher) with the NY Yankees and Montreal Canadians (20+ championships in 100 years) as best franchise alltime..[/quote]
                      The Celtics have won 17 but the Lakers are one of the top 5 franchises of all time. John Hollinger ranked the Lakers higher than the Celtics due to there more recent success and we are always in the playoffs.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]I'm 25. Birthday is less than a month away. I'd say I was 17 when they broke up. 2000-01ish right? Yea had to have been, cuz I was a senior in HS beginning 2000, and they broke up that winter.[/quote]

well I suppose he Graduated 2001? that is kinda weird though I suppose, I Graduated 2000 and I'm 27.

Though I think if you have a late Birthday or something sometimes you start school "the next" year to begin with...whats your B-day MMB?
                        [/quote]

I graduated in '99 and I am 29....but than again we have 5 years HS in Ont. or at least until 2002 we did.

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]i got a question...this is the 15th championships for the Lakers in 60 years..does this put them up there (or higher) with the NY Yankees and Montreal Canadians (20+ championships in 100 years) as best franchise alltime..[/quote]

I think so.

Comment

I'd say top5....still behind the celtics tho. They dominated a full decade. Lakers were prolly top 5 anyway before this tho.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]I'm 25. Birthday is less than a month away. I'd say I was 17 when they broke up. 2000-01ish right? Yea had to have been, cuz I was a senior in HS beginning 2000, and they broke up that winter.[/quote]

[/quote]

oct 15th, garduated 03...

yea durr i read it wrong thought he graduated in 2000.

i missed the cutoff by a couple weeks

Comment

na lakers are def up there with yanks i'd say

Comment

Working...
                                X