This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]say waht u will and call me a hater all u want...

but those are some ugly mother****ers[/quote]
    You are a hater so calling you that would be the truth and please watch your language. Kids read these boards you know? lol
    [/quote]

i think i broke the filter lol
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]I'm 25. Birthday is less than a month away. I'd say I was 17 when they broke up. 2000-01ish right? Yea had to have been, cuz I was a senior in HS beginning 2000, and they broke up that winter.[/quote]

how the **** are we a year a part but 3 years away in grad years? thats weird....

yea after the renegades album[/quote]

well I suppose he Graduated 2001? that is kinda weird though I suppose, I Graduated 2000 and I'm 27.

Though I think if you have a late Birthday or something sometimes you start school "the next" year to begin with...whats your B-day MMB?
      [/quote]

I graduated in '99 and I am 29....but than again we have 5 years HS in Ont. or at least until 2002 we did.[/quote]

dude ur avy is bs lol...

i don't see it...

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]I'm 25. Birthday is less than a month away. I'd say I was 17 when they broke up. 2000-01ish right? Yea had to have been, cuz I was a senior in HS beginning 2000, and they broke up that winter.[/quote]

how the **** are we a year a part but 3 years away in grad years? thats weird....

well I suppose he Graduated 2001? that is kinda weird though I suppose, I Graduated 2000 and I'm 27.

Though I think if you have a late Birthday or something sometimes you start school "the next" year to begin with...whats your B-day MMB?
        [/quote]

I graduated in '99 and I am 29....but than again we have 5 years HS in Ont. or at least until 2002 we did.[/quote]

dude ur avy is bs lol...

i don't see it...

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]I'm 25. Birthday is less than a month away. I'd say I was 17 when they broke up. 2000-01ish right? Yea had to have been, cuz I was a senior in HS beginning 2000, and they broke up that winter.[/quote]

[/quote]

dude ur avy is bs lol...

i don't see it...[/quote]

did u make one and change it ??

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]I'm 25. Birthday is less than a month away. I'd say I was 17 when they broke up. 2000-01ish right? Yea had to have been, cuz I was a senior in HS beginning 2000, and they broke up that winter.[/quote]

[/quote]

dude ur avy is bs lol...

i don't see it...[/quote]

did u make one and change it ??[/quote]
            yyyep

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]i dont want to throw them though i just want to hold their hand [][/quote]</P>

How bout....we toss them, and THEN you can hold their hand?? I just can't bring myself to see midgets and NOT want to toss them....even discussign this is making me want to do it, and there is not a midget in site!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

thats fine, you play rough house with them then i will show them the affection and love they deserve.</P>

[/quote] uhmm.... i think blondie likes small things... thats why she messed around wtih eagles fans, she don't mess with the GIANTS[/quote]</P>

shut up matt.</P>

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bandwgn86"]i got a question...this is the 15th championships for the Lakers in 60 years..does this put them up there (or higher) with the NY Yankees and Montreal Canadians (20+ championships in 100 years) as best franchise alltime..[/quote] I think so.[/quote]</P>

i'm impressed by the numbers..15 wins in only 60 years..Boston has 2 more within same time..it would be hard to argue that they are not up there..probably the only thing that stops me from saying they are better is we don't know if there will be anymore Championships in future..</P>

Comment

ps. 19 pages [:P]

Comment

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]ps. 19 pages [:P][/quote]

I just found out I'm stuck at this branch until 730...no switching today =\ So I will be contributing to I go home lol</P>
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

im leaving work early tomorrow so we must hit it before tomorrow afternoon. im already planning my post lol

Comment

Best Wedding invite ever....

http://metalmother.com/motherboard/i...08/11/married/

lol</P>
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]im leaving work early tomorrow so we must hit it before tomorrow afternoon. im already planning my post lol[/quote]</P>

lol, you said hit it.
                            When I wake up tomm, im gonna come to this thread, hit it then quit it.</P>
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

First and foremost- Congrats to Landon, Kobe, and the rest of the homos...lol.</P>

Second- something is just not right with you guys, picking on midgets...LMAO, keep up the good work.lol.</P>

Third- Aug 2, Verizon wireless arena Manchester NH= TOOL.....[]</P>

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]

First and foremost- Congrats to Landon, Kobe, and the rest of the homos...lol.</P>

Second- something is just not right with you guys, picking on midgets...LMAO, keep up the good work.lol.</P>

Third- Aug 2, Verizon wireless arena Manchester NH= TOOL.....[]</P>[/quote]

save ur money

or just bring a pillow

Comment

Working...
                                X