This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    i stay off the forums when we have games. i dont even understand the point of the game day threads(do they still have those?)....its not like people read them, they just post to feel like they are some how contributing. lol
    Oh theyre so fun. You see some respectable people around here go completely nuts in those threads.

Comment

sociologists study anything! there definitely IS bathroom ettiquite though. Example: in a mens room, if youre the first one in, you use one of the urinals on the far side, that way, the next person can take the opposite. you basically want maximum distance until its no longer possible.

also, i hate ppl who talk to me in the bathroom...unless we were mid conversation while walking in, i dont wanna talk to you while my **** is in my hand, and yours is in your hand.
      Yup, they said you should almost never use the urinal right next to the person beside you unless you absolutely have to. And the reason the bathroom stalls have the little spaces in between them is so that we are aware of who is next to us, and that, that person isn't doing anything weird. Which makes sense. Some countries have the stalls reaching all the way to the ceiling, and down to the ground, but our public restrooms don't. What does that say about our society? Interesting stuff.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

i stay off the forums when we have games. i dont even understand the point of the game day threads(do they still have those?)....its not like people read them, they just post to feel like they are some how contributing. lol
        I HATE the gameday forum.
        I used it twice before, and I'm never using it again.

First of all, way too many people are posting at once, so every second, you have to keep refreshing your page. Who wants to do that the entire game?
        Secondly, some posters are just either way too optimistic (Roanoke) and pessimistic (Buddy), I can't take that.

The Chat is funny as hell. We can curse, and do whatever the hell we want.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          Yup, they said you should almost never use the urinal right next to the person beside you unless you absolutely have to. And the reason the bathroom stalls have the little spaces in between them is so that we are aware of who is next to us, and that, that person isn't doing anything weird. Which makes sense. Some countries have the stalls reaching all the way to the ceiling, and down to the ground, but our public restrooms don't. What does that say about our society? Interesting stuff.
          because contracting goes to the lowest bidder...and the lowest bidder will use less materials....and less materials = low walls lol
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

because contracting goes to the lowest bidder...and the lowest bidder will use less materials....and less materials = low walls lol
            lol..clever?

Comment

• I want to be a sports psychologist. But my mom wants me to work in a school, which I don't mind, but sports psychology seems fun.

I have no idea anymore.

Comment

hahaha i dont think its that. Europeans are kinky and just love glory holes

Comment

I want to be a sports psychologist. But my mom wants me to work in a school, which I don't mind, but sports psychology seems fun.

I have no idea anymore.
                  I hear ya

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    hahaha i dont think its that. Europeans are kinky and just love glory holes

Comment

I hear ya
                      I'm only 20, so it's not the end of the world. But I've never liked uncertainty.

I'll just marry a rich athlete and be a house wife.

Comment

I'm only 20, so it's not the end of the world. But I've never liked uncertainty.

I'll just marry a rich athlete and be a house wife.
                        good luck!!

I've been trying for a decade to land a sugar momma. i dont even understand what the problem is!! I'm a prize!!! I'm a catch!! I could be a trophy husband!!!
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

good luck!!

I've been trying for a decade to land a sugar momma. i dont even understand what the problem is!! I'm a prize!!! I'm a catch!! I could be a trophy husband!!!
                          Haha, I would hate to be a housewife.

Yeah..you're the ultimate prize >.>

<.<

Comment

Haha, I would hate to be a housewife.

Yeah..you're the ultimate prize >.>

<.<
                            =P
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Is Donovan McNabb a first ballot H.O.F.?

Comment

Well I dont know what youve been watching the last few years, our linebackers are garbage for the most part. Kiwi has proven hes not as good getting after the qb as linebacker. Tuck, jpp, and Moore are not 3-4 DEs. Whos our NT? We dont have the personal at all.
                                I have no idea...Maybe Rogers?
                                Your point that because we have explored some packages with a 3-4. that makes PF inept, in downright screwy.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X