X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
    Yeah, what's up with that guy? Keep hearing how he's an asshat
    Being an asshat is one thing, but reporting that he's taking shots, while millions of other college athletes are doing the same is nonsense.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      I dont care about THAT stuff....but what i do care about is how he complains about being in the spotlight, and being judged...and all that ****. Ummm...I'm sorry...do you wanna be a football player? then deal with it and STFU you ****ing 12 year old...
      He's a baby, I'm not Johnny Football fan. I just think the media is just going too far however.

Comment

• He reminds me SOOOOO much of Kanye West...."new slave" and all that bull****....and his "Not for sale" nonsense. you dumb mother****er, YOU ARE FOR SALE....you sold to nike, your record label...your ****ing baby photos...everything about that guy is a living hypocritical contradiction. People like that are just terrible humans. People who think they are somehow a martyr for being in the spotlight....wtf, i dont even get it
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

He reminds me SOOOOO much of Kanye West...."new slave" and all that bull****....and his "Not for sale" nonsense. you dumb mother****er, YOU ARE FOR SALE....you sold to nike, your record label...your ****ing baby photos...everything about that guy is a living hypocritical contradiction. People like that are just terrible humans. People who think they are somehow a martyr for being in the spotlight....wtf, i dont even get it
          All I see are ellipses, and asterisks in your post. Good heavens...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            He's a baby, I'm not Johnny Football fan. I just think the media is just going too far however.
            Well, he's not serious about football...which is funny considering the ridiculous nickname. You don't become a millionaire athlete, especially a QB, by making your own life visible to everyone. The kid needs/needed better handlers...or just SOMEONE to tell him how to act.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              All I see are ellipses, and asterisks in your post. Good heavens...
              they are called asterisks =P

and yes, it had alot of curses....but, that's because mods have tried banning me for accidentally avoiding the profanity filter.

and also because i just hate people like them, haha
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Seems like a total *****/baby

Comment

they are called asterisks =Pand yes, it had alot of curses....but, that's because mods have tried banning me for accidentally avoiding the profanity filter. and also because i just hate people like them, haha
                  I said asterisks. And I know WHY they are there...just saying..

Comment

• Anyway, the coverage on him is stupid.

Comment

• I've always hated media/politics in football.

Comment

Well, he's not serious about football...which is funny considering the ridiculous nickname. You don't become a millionaire athlete, especially a QB, by making your own life visible to everyone. The kid needs/needed better handlers...or just SOMEONE to tell him how to act.
                        Or he just needs to know when to stop drinking and handle himself. It aint holy water.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          Or he just needs to know when to stop drinking and handle himself. It aint holy water.
                          I havent really followed what's been going on because I dont care about college sports till they reach the pros lol.....was he like ****faced making a clown of himself or something? or are there just photos of him drinking?
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I havent really followed what's been going on because I dont care about college sports till they reach the pros lol.....was he like ****faced making a clown of himself or something? or are there just photos of him drinking?
                            i read a headline that says he keeps drinking and acting like an idiot, but who knows.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              i read a headline that says he keeps drinking and acting like an idiot, but who knows.
                              hmmm look at that, i already stopped caring again....
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

All I've been hearing is that he's been drinking...so? If he's driving drunk then OK, but if he's just drinking.....then....what..

Comment

Working...
                                X