This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"]

First and foremost- Congrats to Landon, Kobe, and the <FONT color=#0000ff size=4>rest of the homos</FONT>...lol.</P>[/quote]

Thanks and good luck this year Tom.......

[/quote] I was being nice fella....jeeeez, i see how u are....lol.[/quote]
    Not nice!!! lol
    [/quote] Gongatulations to mostes favoritest GMB poster Landon and the Great Los Angeles Lakers ...how that?

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]

First and foremost- Congrats to Landon, Kobe, and the rest of the homos...lol.</P>

Second- something is just not right with you guys, picking on midgets...LMAO, keep up the good work.lol.</P>

Third- Aug 2, Verizon wireless arena Manchester NH= TOOL.....[]</P>

[/quote] save ur money or just bring a pillow[/quote] Im passing up STP to go to this...[/quote]</P>

Wow...bad choice. I would go to STP in a heartbeat over Tool....
      STP is amazing, and Tool will be around awhile.* However it's hard to say when Scott Weill might die or go back to prison >.></P>[/quote] totally agree... but who knows when Maynards H - OD will happen as well lol lol these boston fans are alil slow... good thing us quick tri-state guys are here to help the fella out[/quote] I will say this a lil slow 4 ya Ankees....OOOOOOOOO and** Niiiiiiiiiine..........lol.[/quote]

lol go see STP its the right move...

and maybe u should say it a lil slower cuz its actualy OOOOO and 8888888888

We got u right where we want u
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"]

First and foremost- Congrats to Landon, Kobe, and the <FONT color=#0000ff size=4>rest of the homos</FONT>...lol.</P>[/quote]

Not nice!!! lol
        [/quote] Gongatulations to mostes favoritest GMB poster Landon and the Great Los Angeles Lakers ...how that?[/quote]

so pats, do those lombardis trophies themselves have an asterisk on them or is that just in the record books?

[]

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]Congratulations to mostes favoritest GMB poster Landon and the Great Los Angeles Lakers ...how that?[/quote]
          That was fantastic and thank you very much. I love you to, now get the Kobe rookie card in the mail. lol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"]

Not nice!!! lol
            [/quote] Gongatulations to mostes favoritest GMB poster Landon and the Great Los Angeles Lakers ...how that?[/quote] so pats, do those lombardis trophies themselves have an asterisk on them or is that just in the record books? [][/quote] They havnt taken them away yet..I guess were allowed to keep em...He learned it from Parcells back in the 80s, they let you keep yours also..right?

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"]Congratulations to mostes favoritest GMB poster Landon and the Great Los Angeles Lakers ...how that?[/quote]
              That was fantastic and thank you very much. I love you to, now get the Kobe rookie card in the mail. lol
              [/quote] Tell you what, beat me in FF and i will mail you a nice one...lol.

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]I will say this a lil slow 4 ya Ankees....OOOOOOOOO and Niiiiiiiiiine..........lol.[/quote]</P>

Guys guys....I got this....rdy?</P>

17-14</P>

aaaaand done.</P>
                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"]Congratulations to mostes favoritest GMB poster Landon and the Great Los Angeles Lakers ...how that?[/quote]
                  [/quote] Tell you what, beat me in FF and i will mail you a nice one...lol.[/quote]

I will see what I can do.......

Comment

Sweet! I didn't miss the 1000 page celebration while I was kid sitting!

What did I miss, tho?

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]What did I miss, tho?
                      [/quote]
                      Well Matt is still gay and the Lakers are still champions. Nothing much......

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]What did I miss, tho?
                        [/quote]
                        [/quote]

Ah Okay....

Is my b-day cake in the thread now or did Blondie forget to take it out?

If it's burned, I'm gonna snap

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]What did I miss, tho?
                          [/quote]
                          [/quote]

Ah Okay....

[/quote]</P>

you wanna have your cake AND eat it too!? jeez, picky little *******. ;]</P>
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="patsrule666"]I will say this a lil slow 4 ya Ankees....OOOOOOOOO and Niiiiiiiiiine..........lol.[/quote]</P>

Guys guys....I got this....rdy?</P>

17-14</P>

aaaaand done.</P>

[/quote] Ok Ok good one...Congrats to you guys, The Packers, and the Bears for beating us in the SB...</P>

BTW- How many Championships have you guys lost??? lol.</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]What did I miss, tho?
                              [/quote]
                              [/quote]

Ah Okay....

[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Ah Okay....

Is my b-day cake in the thread now

[/quote]
                                Right here friend......

Comment

Working...
                                X