Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    So why is it we only hear about him, and no other NFL hopefuls in regards to his attitude?

    He's in the public spotlight. I hope he fails, because the name Johnny Football is incredibly stupid. Then again, you like Tim Tebow, so this isn't shocking.

    At 20 I was in school full time, working full time time and paying bills for my mom.
    You hope he fails?

    What the hell is that?
    Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      You hope he fails?

      What the hell is that?
      It was the same for Tebow with him. Hes letting the media paint their characters and he hates the person for it. You should be mad with the media Pizz

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        It was the same for Tebow with him. Hes letting the media paint their characters and he hates the person for it. You should be mad with the media Pizz
        He hated Tebow because he was "too good". Now he hates Johnny Football because he's "not good enough"

        Only one bowl of porridge left for Goldilocks.
        Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

        Comment


        • He's in the spotlight because he won the Heisman. Like Morehead stated, what do you expect out of a 20 year old kid?
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            He's in the spotlight because he won the Heisman. Like Morehead stated, what do you expect out of a 20 year old kid?
            You mean "what do you expect out of a 20 year old man?"

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Moke View Post
              You mean "what do you expect out of a 20 year old man?"
              He's a kid to me.

              If you view him as a man, then that's fine. Technically, it's not wrong.
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                He's a kid to me.

                If you view him as a man, then that's fine. Technically, it's not wrong.
                20 is not a kid, should be an adult. He's also looking to make the NFL, he should act more like an adult.. and that includes not being a ***** lol

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                  20 is not a kid, should be an adult. He's also looking to make the NFL, he should act more like an adult.. and that includes not being a ***** lol
                  As a 27 year old, I still act like a kid. Hell I forget Im 27.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    As a 27 year old, I still act like a kid. Hell I forget Im 27.
                    I do too, but still...*****ing about all the media as a football player, ugh.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                      20 is not a kid, should be an adult. He's also looking to make the NFL, he should act more like an adult.. and that includes not being a ***** lol
                      Why "should" it be an adult? Most 20 year olds don't even live alone, pay their own bills, pay for their student loans, and etc. All "adult" things. Technically since he's over the age of 18, he is considered an "adult". Mentally, he's not an adult, which is why I do not consider him such.

                      And if you think all of those playing in the NFL are "adults", then you are sadly mistaken.
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        He hated Tebow because he was "too good". Now he hates Johnny Football because he's "not good enough"

                        Only one bowl of porridge left for Goldilocks.
                        i dislike them for different reasons.

                        generally speaking....the only thing they have in common that i dont like about them is that people wont shutup about them, lol
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                          Why "should" it be an adult? Most 20 year olds don't even live alone, pay their own bills, pay for their student loans, and etc. All "adult" things. Technically since he's over the age of 18, he is considered an "adult". Mentally, he's not an adult, which is why I do not consider him such.

                          And if you think all of those playing in the NFL are "adults", then you are sadly mistaken.
                          I don't see why he should ***** about the media though, he should expect this.

                          It's like me getting the job at goldman sach's and then *****ing because on the first day, someone made fun of me for wearing a street corner tie.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                            Why "should" it be an adult? Most 20 year olds don't even live alone, pay their own bills, pay for their student loans, and etc. All "adult" things. Technically since he's over the age of 18, he is considered an "adult". Mentally, he's not an adult, which is why I do not consider him such.

                            And if you think all of those playing in the NFL are "adults", then you are sadly mistaken.
                            you think that kid pays for anything? lol

                            free ride...should be making millions if he gets drafted where he thinks he should....he's set. he can keep on being a kid, and he wouldnt even notice.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                              I don't see why he should ***** about the media though, he should expect this.

                              It's like me getting the job at goldman sach's and then *****ing because on the first day, someone made fun of me for wearing a street corner tie.
                              i know ppl who work for GS....yea, that'd probably would happen. lol
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                                I don't see why he should ***** about the media though, he should expect this.

                                It's like me getting the job at goldman sach's and then *****ing because on the first day, someone made fun of me for wearing a street corner tie.
                                Because they (as they usually do with popular athletes, celebrities, etc.) blow things up. I'm not really a fan of his, but some of the stories are like so what? It's not a big deal.
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X