Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lmao remember when we changed the word SH** to OSI for like a full year?? hahahahaha

speaking of....I've had to take an Osi for like 3 hours >.>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      What's his name..."You Suck Tuck"?
      I should of named him Nicks since he catches everything you throw at him.

Comment

• Was that story about him ****ting on womens chests real, or just something matt made up?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Was that story about him ****ting on womens chests real, or just something matt made up?
          The romantic in me wants to believe that it was real.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• My best friend loves me. she delivered a pack of cigarettes, and i dont even need them HAHAHA

kind of odd considering how often I get yelled at for smoking >.<
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
              ****ing Game Rewind. Anyone else have it?
              yeah ....so what ! lol

fathers day prez for my kids....haven't looked at it much I'm sure I will use it this season

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                yeah ....so what ! lol

fathers day prez for my kids....haven't looked at it much I'm sure I will use it this season
                After getting tag-teamed by WF/Visa, which has led to $100 missing from...I don't even know where, GameRewind's auto-renewal service that I must've blindly agreed to last year was not a welcomed $70 (plus $30 overdraft) expense, lol.
                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                  After getting tag-teamed by WF/Visa, which has led to $100 missing from...I don't even know where, GameRewind's auto-renewal service that I must've blindly agreed to last year was not a welcomed $70 (plus $30 overdraft) expense, lol.
                  well that sucks but thanks for the warning on the auto up I be unchecking that little box

oh wait...they don't have my card number

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    My best friend loves me. she delivered a pack of cigarettes, and i dont even need them HAHAHA

kind of odd considering how often I get yelled at for smoking >.<
                    .....or maybe she is secretly trying to kill you off.

Comment

• Looks like EDM is getting a little vacation. Possibly even more than a little.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
                        Looks like EDM is getting a little vacation. Possibly even more than a little.
                        What the heck is an EDM?

Comment

What the heck is an EDM?
                          EliDaManning, lol

Comment

• Oh..Now I know. That's ridiculous. They are getting way too sensitive around here on the MB. Maybe it has something to do with the Riley Cooper thing and everyone is walking on eggshells.

Everyone needs to calm down a tad. The only bannable offense he's guilty of is being an Eli Cultist.

Comment

Oh..Now I know. That's ridiculous. They are getting way too sensitive around here on the MB. Maybe it has something to do with the Riley Cooper thing and everyone is walking on eggshells.

Everyone needs to calm down a tad. The only bannable offense he's guilty of is being an Eli Cultist.
                              Well, what he said was a bit on the racist side. It probably would have ended differently for him if he just originally said, "Yeah, that probably is a bit over the line," and edited his post to say Japanese. But, I don't think anyone has ever made the claim that he was the sharpest tack in the box.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
                                Well, what he said was a bit on the racist side. It probably would have ended differently for him if he just originally said, "Yeah, that probably is a bit over the line," and edited his post to say Japanese. But, I don't think anyone has ever made the claim that he was the sharpest tack in the box.
                                Not really.
                                He does have a habit of pushing the personal insults. Maybe this was enough of a comment to push it over the edge.
                                He and his alter egos (Dark Saint and 4th and 1) do that because they know they can come back with another screen name.

I expect to see a lot more of DarkSaint for the next week.

Comment

Working...
                                X