Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My sister caught a 6ft 100 pound mako about 2 weeks ago, it was delish.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      Shark week was pretty cool when I was younger.....now I dont know why they bother. who cares about "dramatic reenactments" ?!!?

It's pointless to continue on this faux trend of trying to make Discovery Channel or History Channel important anymore, when they sold out and went reality tv. lol......i remember when those channels were cool <---hipster JP
      I want educational shows like they used to do about each species, not stupid reenactments or magnamom are whatever they call. They interview the guy from the neck up and you think to yourself "ok, what limb are you missing....hmmm?" They showed some cool footage of what could potentially be magnamom or whatever. But its just like ancient aliens, "are these gigantic sharks still living among us, heres a bunch of potential evidence, but youll still never know by the end of the episode", even though i love ancient aliens lol.

Comment

• [QUOTE=JPizzack;818271]Shark week was pretty cool when I was younger.....now I dont know why they bother. who cares about "dramatic reenactments" ?!!?It's pointless to continue on this faux trend of trying to make Discovery Channel or History Channel important anymore, when they sold out and went reality tv. lol......i remember when those channels were cool
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          I want educational shows like they used to do about each species, not stupid reenactments or magnamom are whatever they call. They interview the guy from the neck up and you think to yourself "ok, what limb are you missing....hmmm?" They showed some cool footage of what could potentially be magnamom or whatever. But its just like ancient aliens, "are these gigantic sharks still living among us, heres a bunch of potential evidence, but youll still never know by the end of the episode", even though i love ancient aliens lol.
          i'm not sure if this is tangent or not....

I got SO pissed when I realized they added Military Channel to my cable company....yet I don't have access to it. When I put the guide on, literally the only titles that interest me are on the military channel...and hten i rmember I cant watch it =(
          **** you cable companies!!!!!
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

I got SO pissed when I realized they added Military Channel to my cable company....yet I don't have access to it. When I put the guide on, literally the only titles that interest me are on the military channel...and hten i rmember I cant watch it =(
            Too bad. The Military Channel is awesome.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

They have some really great shows on the military channel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                Too bad. The Military Channel is awesome.
                Have you seen that show Bullet Points? Those stories are incredible.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  Have you seen that show Bullet Points? Those stories are incredible.
                  Why would a lefty like Pizz care about the Military Channel?
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Indeed, it is peculiar.

Comment

• RAAAAAAGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! FOOTBALL STATURDAY!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Does anybody watch the I.D. channel?
                        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Cuz I'm a history fan.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                            Does anybody watch the I.D. channel?
                            Yea my dad loves that channel. hes an ex homicide detective so anything that takes place in NYC hes like " Holy ****, I know/ knew that guy!" or "Bull**** thats not what happened!" hahaha

Comment

• oh, Dezz, I bought one of those gmen shirts off the strahan site. forgot to mention it. it's awesome. i bought the white one cuz i always see the black ones. that and I own way too many black tshirt lol
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

oh, Dezz, I bought one of those gmen shirts off the strahan site. forgot to mention it. it's awesome. i bought the white one cuz i always see the black ones. that and I own way too many black tshirt lol
                                Yea theyre nice right? Im actually going to get another one. I shrunk mine by accident. I think I might get a white one as well.

You know of any other places that sell Gmen clothing? Not that I need anymore,lol but its good to have. I saw a " This is Giants Country" flag. I must have it for absolutely no reason whatsoever now.

Comment

Working...
                                X