Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cooper was only out of practice for 2 days?! Wow, they musta been pretty serious about his punishment --____--
    lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Yea theyre nice right? Im actually going to get another one. I shrunk mine by accident. I think I might get a white one as well.

      You know of any other places that sell Gmen clothing? Not that I need anymore,lol but its good to have. I saw a " This is Giants Country" flag. I must have it for absolutely no reason whatsoever now.
      I had 2 of those that I found online for a few bucks. I gave one to my bar, they fly it all season jets fans love it!!

      I also have a Superbowl 46 Champs one that we hang outside my house
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        I had 2 of those that I found online for a few bucks. I gave one to my bar, they fly it all season jets fans love it!!

        I also have a Superbowl 46 Champs one that we hang outside my house
        dude I live in the twon next to Florham park and the trader joes is all decked out in jerseys its sickening. But I see more giants stickers on bumpers around here than anywhere else I lived
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

        Comment


        • Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
          dude I live in the twon next to Florham park and the trader joes is all decked out in jerseys its sickening. But I see more giants stickers on bumpers around here than anywhere else I lived
          For highschool, I went to Delbarton. The next town over.
          http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
          http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
          http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

          Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            Cooper was only out of practice for 2 days?! Wow, they musta been pretty serious about his punishment --____--
            lol
            I don't get it. It's not like the guy was Calvin Johnson.
            http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
            http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
            http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

            Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

            Comment


            • Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
              I don't get it. It's not like the guy was Calvin Johnson.
              you dont get it?!?! Let me explain to you....

              ESPN reports it...so it's important....because reasons, that's why...
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                you dont get it?!?! Let me explain to you....

                ESPN reports it...so it's important....because reasons, that's why...
                Oh i meant why the eagles let him return to the team.
                http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

                Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

                Comment


                • I don't understand how my forum profile page has over 3,600 visits.....

                  wtf....do we even HAVE that many active members who think I'm worth checking out!??! >.<
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    I don't understand how my forum profile page has over 3,600 visits.....

                    wtf....do we even HAVE that many active members who think I'm worth checking out!??! >.<
                    No.....No we don't.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                    Comment


                    • Who was asking me about Ray Donovan?? I finally finished the 1st episode last night(kept falling asleep late at night watching it). It's ****ing crazy already. Hopefully it doesn't jump the shark too early and stays good.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        Who was asking me about Ray Donovan?? I finally finished the 1st episode last night(kept falling asleep late at night watching it). It's ****ing crazy already. Hopefully it doesn't jump the shark too early and stays good.
                        I'm trying to get into it. I still can't figure out what makes that character tick.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          I'm trying to get into it. I still can't figure out what makes that character tick.
                          still no reveal up to where you are? hmm....it's not the stuff they touch on about Jon Voigt?

                          Well, i should stop asking, I wanna watch up to the current eps this week.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • PS - just about to finish Sons of Anarchy...

                            muy bueno
                            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
                              PS - just about to finish Sons of Anarchy...

                              muy bueno
                              yea its real good.

                              Should of watched Breaking Bad first, youd love it, and last season starts Sunday. Its not a long series, seasons are much shorter than SOA.

                              Comment


                              • The Newsroom is good. I just finished watching the first few episodes over the past couple days, and I like it a lot so far. It's no Suits, but it's still a great show.
                                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X