This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Its not just this, he constantly running his mouth.
    do you know what a malcontent is?
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

• Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
      do you know what a malcontent is?
      yes, do you? He seems to be dissatisfied all the time.

Comment

What does complimenting a teammate have to do with being dissatisfied? You specifically used that quote as him being malcontent. In that context, it does not make sense.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          It wouldn't.

BTW...got my ticket for the game. I'm sitting with Rosie. He does have one other seat as of now if anyone is interested.
          nice, maybe we should ask Big B. I don't know if hes coming alone or not

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            What does complimenting a teammate have to do with being dissatisfied? You specifically used that quote as him being malcontent. In that context, it does not make sense.
            This is just another instance of him talking before thinking. He has a problem keeping his mouth shut. You think the Giants like him running around saying Nicks is worth over 60 million?

Comment

a : one who bears a grudge from a sense of grievance or thwarted ambition. b : one who is in active opposition to an established order or government : rebel.

and how does praising the play and value of a teammate at his same position make him seem dissatisfied?

Comment

This is just another instance of him talking before thinking. He has a problem keeping his mouth shut. You think the Giants like him running around saying Nicks is worth over 60 million?
                lol I don't think it matter.

Did u get mad when Tuck said Osi was worth more than he was getting paid?

Comment

I haven't seen or heard anything from Coughlin or Reese to make me think so.

And again, being malcontent and talking nicely about a teammate does not make any sense.

Comment

I haven't seen or heard anything from Coughlin or Reese to make me think so.

And again, being malcontent and talking nicely about a teammate does not make any sense.
                    lol exactly

Comment

Well if he stays healthy, Nicks is a better WR than Wallace.
                      I don't see the "malcontent" in his statement at all.

I think Dez is a malcontented poster.
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Sorry Rudy....You know you were the first one I thought of.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

a : one who bears a grudge from a sense of grievance or thwarted ambition. b : one who is in active opposition to an established order or government : rebel.

and how does praising the play and value of a teammate at his same position make him seem dissatisfied?
                          Malcontent : Dissatisfied and complaining or making trouble.

Again its not just this quote. The zimm quote, his complaining about his contract before and after he signed it, saying playing the slot shouldnt effect how he gets paid and he took less than he deserved. He seems dissatisfied with his contract, he was complaining about it, and Im sure the Giants dont want him going around saying Nicks is worth 60 mill. Would you say that he should at least learn to keep his mouth shut, or too think more before he speaks?

Comment

lol I don't think it matter.

Did u get mad when Tuck said Osi was worth more than he was getting paid?
                            Yea a bit because he was wrong.lol And its none of his business
                            Last edited by dezzzR; 08-08-2013, 10:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              Well if he stays healthy, Nicks is a better WR than Wallace.
                              I don't see the "malcontent" in his statement at all.

I think Dez is a malcontented poster.
                              Ya damn right

Comment

Malcontent : Dissatisfied and complaining or making trouble.

Again its not just this quote. The zimm quote, his complaining about his contract before and after he signed it, saying playing the slot shouldnt effect how he gets paid and he took less than he deserved. He seems dissatisfied with his contract, he was complaining about it, and Im sure the Giants dont want him going around saying Nicks is worth 60 mill. Would you say that he should at least learn to keep his mouth shut, or too think more before he speaks?
                                Except he never complained about his contract before or after. You read the title of the article and ran with it. The Giants have more worries than Cruz' "feelings", you are the only one fretting over this.

Mind you that most of your ill-will feelings towards Cruz is a direct result from him teaming up with Jay-Z and we all know how much you LOVE Jay-Z.

Comment

Working...
                                X