This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Malcontent doesnt just mean rebellious. How I missed you making up your own arguments.lol What other way can you take the Zim quote, come on....
    “I’m not going to lie, it’s tough. It’s tough. When you understand from a numbers standpoint, and the numbers you put up you feel like deserve a certain amount of money,” Cruz said, via Ralph Vacchiano after he signed

“But I’m not going to say it’s easy when you see guys getting these huge paydays and you feel like you’re at the same caliber, if not better than some of those guys,” Cruz said.

Noun

A person who is dissatisfied and rebellious.

Adjective

Dissatisfied and complaining or making trouble.

Synonyms

discontented - disgruntled - dissatisfied - disaffected
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Malcontent doesnt just mean rebellious. How I missed you making up your own arguments.lol What other way can you take the Zim quote, come on....
      “I’m not going to lie, it’s tough. It’s tough. When you understand from a numbers standpoint, and the numbers you put up you feel like deserve a certain amount of money,” Cruz said, via Ralph Vacchiano after he signed

“But I’m not going to say it’s easy when you see guys getting these huge paydays and you feel like you’re at the same caliber, if not better than some of those guys,” Cruz said.
      his explanation on the Zimmerman thing was actually pretty legit. He said he was reacting to what he was seeing and hearing from people around him... was in bad taste, but he didn't make the threat and suggest people should do it. So like I said, its blown out of proportion.

and that was his comment on his contract after he signed. That's all that was said, you keep harping on the rest. Don't put your obsession with trying to find reasons to dislike Cruz on Cruz

Comment

• Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
        his explanation on the Zimmerman thing was actually pretty legit. He said he was reacting to what he was seeing and hearing from people around him... was in bad taste, but he didn't make the threat and suggest people should do it. So like I said, its blown out of proportion.

and that was his comment on his contract after he signed. That's all that was said, you keep harping on the rest. Don't put your obsession with trying to find reasons to dislike Cruz on Cruz
        +1
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I like Cruz very much, I dont like the things he says sometimes.

Comment

I like Cruz very much, I dont like the things he says sometimes.

Comment

• okay enough with Dezz's trolling

Lets start the pool:

What will be Dezz's excuse for not showing up to THEE game which coincidently happens to be THE EAGLES who are his most hated rivals?

Comment

okay enough with Dezz's trolling

Lets start the pool:

What will be Dezz's excuse for not showing up to THEE game which coincidently happens to be THE EAGLES who are his most hated rivals?
                Have you guys ever seen Dezz in person at all?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  once... he looked like a skinnier Pizz though...

hmm....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    Dezz doesn't really exist. He's simply a figment of Pizz's imagination.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Dezzz you sad sad man.

Comment

• Does anybody else watch/like tennis?

Comment

okay enough with Dezz's trolling

Lets start the pool:

Who said I wasnt going to the game?

Comment

Who said I wasnt going to the game?
                            history

Comment

history
                              HAHAHAHA
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• See this is why I hate TAGF....I posted something on a rather useless JPP thread, and the 2 other clowns in there start calling each other idiots and morons. Like, SERIOUSLY MEANINGLESS stuff......but they are fighting. wtf.....**** that forum.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Working...
                                X