Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    See this is why I hate TAGF....I posted something on a rather useless JPP thread, and the 2 other clowns in there start calling each other idiots and morons. Like, SERIOUSLY MEANINGLESS stuff......but they are fighting. wtf.....**** that forum.
    Exhibit A of my claim calling GameTime grumpy: "you're a moron....these types of injurie sare better to let heal are their own. Surgery is the next option. Wait...you are moron just ignorant".
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Who said I wasnt going to the game?
      Everyone.

      Including Tom Coughlin, Jerry Reese and John Mara.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        Everyone.

        Including Tom Coughlin, Jerry Reese and John Mara.
        that'd be hilarious if someone in ownership/management scoffs at the mention of Dezz's name. In fact i did just imagine it happening, and yes...it's funny.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          that'd be hilarious if someone in ownership/management scoffs at the mention of Dezz's name. In fact i did just imagine it happening, and yes...it's funny.
          meeeh

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            See this is why I hate TAGF....I posted something on a rather useless JPP thread, and the 2 other clowns in there start calling each other idiots and morons. Like, SERIOUSLY MEANINGLESS stuff......but they are fighting. wtf.....**** that forum.
            Get in their face braah. Imstillripped is ******ed.

            Comment


            • So johnny Damon says the 09 championship means less. I wonder what he thinks of his 04 ring......

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                Exhibit A of my claim calling GameTime grumpy: "you're a moron....these types of injurie sare better to let heal are their own. Surgery is the next option. Wait...you are moron just ignorant".
                Game Time has changed for sure over the last year or so.
                Torque it till it breaks, then back off a 1/4 turn.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
                  Game Time has changed for sure over the last year or so.
                  I've been told.

                  I do try to be nice to him, but he just always has an attitude for no reason. I don't like angry posters or posters who just seem angry. You know?
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
                    Game Time has changed for sure over the last year or so.
                    Quoted for truth.
                    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                    Comment


                    • Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        lol
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • not quite as creative...but still ok

                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Ugh...Osi......
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              Ugh...Osi......
                              I'm taking that as he's playing the run lights out?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Drez View Post
                                I'm taking that as he's playing the run lights out?
                                LOL psh no, he's just so damn sexy...
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X