X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And our new kickers got a boot.

Comment

• He hit like a 45 yarder with ease didn't he?

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
        That Cruz TD was awesome
        Not Elis best throw, but it was awesome

Comment

• Wasn't there a guy on his back? Or was that during the Randle pass?

Comment

He hit like a 45 yarder with ease didn't he?
            I saw at least two kick offs where he kicked it out of the endzone too.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              So, what did everyone think of our Giants Saturday? Am I the only one who thinks Wilson looks a bigger? Great td by Cruz. Our Dline looks good, Moore, Tracy, Ojomo were getting pressure, hopefully it can stay that way, linebackers didnt look so good but showed flashes at times. Sash looked real good.
              I think Eli needs more time with his new receivers. Overthrew a few of them, but that's not concerning. Corey Webster didn't look that bad to me, I'm not sure why everyone is saying he got beat. He also made some great tackles too. Impressed. DT showed great push. Was impressed with Jenkins. Moore is a monster.

What really concerned me was the run defense, it was just straight up garbage. And once again, the middle of the field was WIDE open. Linebackers are by far the achilles heel of this team. The offensive line was wack too, goodness they were awful, not so much with passing, but with running. Ugh, good lord.

Josh Brown has a nice leg.
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Yeah and he kicks damn low!

Comment

• Yeah, I thought Webster looked pretty good. I think he'll be fine

Comment

Wasn't there a guy on his back? Or was that during the Randle pass?
                    I think Cruz burned the CB and Eli just got it over teh safety who came in for help. Safety misread it though, so Cruz had a good jump on it. Eli actually underthrew it I think, but Cruz was in such good position it didnt matter.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      I think Cruz burned the CB and Eli just got it over teh safety who came in for help. Safety misread it though, so Cruz had a good jump on it. Eli actually underpassed it I think, but Cruz was in such good position it didnt matter.
                      I think one of the DLs had a chance to swipe that ball out before release. That was sweet

Comment

• I believe Pugh and Tuck return to practice today. I think Nicks too, not sure.

Comment

I think one of the DLs had a chance to swipe that ball out before release. That was sweet
                          Nah, but there was pressure for sure. It reminded me of the 77 yarder against Washington.

Comment

• Gotta see Pugh in action this weekend

Comment

• 14,000 posts.

I need to get a life.

Comment

• Our LBs are so bad....we never ever improve on it. It's too bad.

I didn't see the second half of the game, I had prior comittments. Did Curry play?

on defense I thought Jenkins and Moore stood out, and I'm glad to see that, because It thought i could potentially be another weak spot.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Working...
                                X