Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    14,000 posts.

    I need to get a life.
    Congrats. I'm trying to get up there. Once I get to 10k, I can see my activity decreasing

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      Our LBs are so bad....we never ever improve on it. It's too bad.

      I didn't see the second half of the game, I had prior comittments. Did Curry play?

      on defense I thought Jenkins and Moore stood out, and I'm glad to see that, because It thought i could potentially be another weak spot.
      I mean seriously. I usually stay out of the LBer discussions entirely, but this is awful. The worst part is..they are all HEALTHY.
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        The worst part is..they are all HEALTHY.
        lol
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • I lol'd at that too

          Comment


          • What's for lunch today people?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Moke View Post
              What's for lunch today people?
              Thinkin' about getting a cheesesteak...havent decided. Though I should choose soon, cuz i leave for lunch in 15 mins
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • Now that the Mods have cracked down recently, everyone on TAGF is on their best behavior. Everyone is afraid to say anything.
                Its about as boring and worthless as it can be.

                Just one man's opinion.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  Thinkin' about getting a cheesesteak...havent decided. Though I should choose soon, cuz i leave for lunch in 15 mins

                  My dad got me a salad from the pizzeria. Pretty good, just the regular and added chicken.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                    What's for lunch today people?
                    Dont want the deli, getting tired of it. maybe subway lol

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      Now that the Mods have cracked down recently, everyone on TAGF is on their best behavior. Everyone is afraid to say anything.
                      Its about as boring and worthless as it can be.

                      Just one man's opinion.
                      There is a thread on every single player and opinion.

                      If you have opinions on a few players, people should just make one thread.

                      That's what annoys me the most. Overloaded with a single opinion of each individual player by the same poster.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                        There is a thread on every single player and opinion.

                        If you have opinions on a few players, people should just make one thread.

                        That's what annoys me the most. Overloaded with a single opinion of each individual player by the same poster.
                        i actually dont mind having that many threads. when I joined these boards there were typically 30 active threads in TAGF at a time. Now it's like 5-10 a day unless someone is dragging something out lol
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          i actually dont mind having that many threads. when I joined these boards there were typically 30 active threads in TAGF at a time. Now it's like 5-10 a day unless someone is dragging something out lol
                          It's like my typing my report on Ojomo and then Moore and then Nassib, 3 threads and my opinions on them is ridiculous.

                          Why not just go in one thread?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            Now that the Mods have cracked down recently, everyone on TAGF is on their best behavior. Everyone is afraid to say anything.
                            Its about as boring and worthless as it can be.

                            Just one man's opinion.
                            What did you do now?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              i actually dont mind having that many threads. when I joined these boards there were typically 30 active threads in TAGF at a time. Now it's like 5-10 a day unless someone is dragging something out lol
                              Winning the SBs ruined everything. stupid Lombardis....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                Winning the SBs ruined everything. stupid Lombardis....
                                It seems winning superbowls has guaranteed us a ****ty LB core for many years lol
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X