This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys follow Giants 101 on FB?

About an hour or so ago they posted that they were setting up at Quest, and they heard the PA inside Giants Stadium pumping out "J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!!"

Yes, they were literally practicing their fake crowd noise --____--
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• That lunch was awful, I hate wet dressings on salads.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        You guys follow Giants 101 on FB?

About an hour or so ago they posted that they were setting up at Quest, and they heard the PA inside Giants Stadium pumping out "J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!!"

Yes, they were literally practicing their fake crowd noise --____--
        yea I saw that. isnt that illegal?

Comment

• I bought myself 2 for $3 2 liter root beers at Duane Reade. It's going to be an amazing 2 weeks polishing those off while at work.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            yea I saw that. isnt that illegal?
            It's against league rules to use fake crowd noise during games. But I think they refer to just the drone of crowd cheering etc. like how Seattle used to do, if you remember that nonsense.

This is more of a chant...so....idk if they would consider that the same thing. it's not like they can just play the chant over and over and over again.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I didnt watch yet. DONT RUIN IT!!!
              Okay. Sloan is so hot.
              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                Yeah, unless I download the whole season on a TOrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre
                Which I'm still wondering why you haven't done from the start.
                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                  Which I'm still wondering why you haven't done from the start.
                  Can I download season by season? Is that possible over downloading each episode?

Comment

• The salad just had vegetables in it...no chicken. I'm feeling hungry still an hour later.

Any suggestions on a snack? I might get a protein bar with a ton of calories...even though I'm trying for a low calorie diet.

I jsut need to get full, I'm disappointed.

Comment

Can I download season by season? Is that possible over downloading each episode?
                      sometimes. I downloaded the first season of Suits that way. Usually when a season wraps up, someone will combine them for a pack. idk...
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

sometimes. I downloaded the first season of Suits that way. Usually when a season wraps up, someone will combine them for a pack. idk...
                        I'll try checking.

I was looking at an eBook too that was in PDF version and it had less pages than the actual book does. I'm hoping it didn't skip any pages..probably not, maybe just because it's a PDF version.

Comment

I'll try checking.

I was looking at an eBook too that was in PDF version and it had less pages than the actual book does. I'm hoping it didn't skip any pages..probably not, maybe just because it's a PDF version.
                          my guess is just the page formatting is different. i have a few ebooks in pdf also.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

my guess is just the page formatting is different. i have a few ebooks in pdf also.
                            That's what I'm thinking. The end looks like the end, just afraid of losing pages in between.

Oh well, I downloaded a good lot of books for my Kindle.

Makes me happy, would have cost me around $80

Comment

That's what I'm thinking. The end looks like the end, just afraid of losing pages in between.

Oh well, I downloaded a good lot of books for my Kindle.

Makes me happy, would have cost me around $80
                              Youve got to be the strangest paranoid person i've ever known. YER WEIRD, DOOD
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Where do you get your ebooks from? I used to get them from Demonoid, but thats been down over a year. I have a nice collection of books on my tablet.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X