Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lol, wait.... Osi? from the other site?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Moke View Post
      Lol, wait.... Osi? from the other site?
      I have to run to the mens room to take a giant Osi.....

      oh, and youre a piece of Osi
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Moke View Post
        Lol, wait.... Osi? from the other site?
        lol you never herd that saying? Pretty much dont do stupid things where you make money
        Last edited by dezzzR; 08-12-2013, 02:15 PM.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          lol you never herd that saying? Pretty much dont do stupid things where you make money
          Lol nevermind then. Ignore my comment

          Comment


          • I just bought all the GTA games for Steam for $10......I have a problem................
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • Dinner gets extended later and later. I want to get home and eat. I haven't eaten jack **** since 12:30.

              My mom doesn't go anywhere.

              First world problems? no, but it's annoying because I'm starting to believe she does it purposely

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                Dinner gets extended later and later. I want to get home and eat. I haven't eaten jack **** since 12:30. My mom doesn't go anywhere.First world problems? no, but it's annoying because I'm starting to believe she does it purposely
                Go in the kitchen and fix you up something to eat?
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  Go in the kitchen and fix you up something to eat?
                  Seriously

                  Comment


                  • My goal this year is to be less obsessed with the Thee Thread FF league......................


                    Not ****ing happenin' Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      Go in the kitchen and fix you up something to eat?
                      Originally posted by NYG- View Post
                      Seriously
                      I don't know how to ****ing cook, and even if I did..my mom would tell me to sit down and wait until she's done.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        My goal this year is to be less obsessed with the Thee Thread FF league......................


                        Not ****ing happenin' Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!
                        You guys are so ****ing annoying. It was an easy choice to be an "optional" candidate lol.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • I am not getting it, but I have a feeling it's due to the conversations in the thread that I have not read yet

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            You guys are so ****ing annoying. It was an easy choice to be an "optional" candidate lol.
                            Its OK. Its not a league for the faint of heart.

                            It was best that you opted out.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                            Comment


                            • I gotta say........I like AP's attitude on this one.

                              http://espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp1...ors-compliment
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                                I am not getting it, but I have a feeling it's due to the conversations in the thread that I have not read yet
                                lol, some of the guys get way too intense over a dumb game with fake teams. there have been straight up fights over the ****.....got old real quick for me, so eventually I just bowed out, and avoided pissing anyone off lol.(No I dont think i was involved in any of the arguments that i recall)
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X