Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    I only buy from stubhub. for that reason. sucks that fans of anything will continue to be raped by ticket companies...but.....what can ya do about it.

    sucks man...sorry to hear that.
    Yea no worries. Ill get my money back from paypal so its not a big deal. If it was an NFL game or a sold out game and I had to leave...I'd be furious. I would lose it.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      You're whack.
      idk, im just sayin.....i dont know any of these ****ty "rappers" anyway....so wtf do i care about diss tracks?

      You know what diss track I listened to? Who Shot ya. (even though it was apparently already written)
      lol

      anyone remember "2nd Round Knockout" and "Ripper Strikes back"....that was when i started hating dis tracks. Canibus and LL.......it's too bad it wasnt real enough for them to kill one another. instead we lose Pac and Big.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        idk, im just sayin.....i dont know any of these ****ty "rappers" anyway....so wtf do i care about diss tracks?

        You know what diss track I listened to? Who Shot ya. (even though it was apparently already written)
        lol

        anyone remember "2nd Round Knockout" and "Ripper Strikes back"....that was when i started hating dis tracks. Canibus and LL.......it's too bad it wasnt real enough for them to kill one another. instead we lose Pac and Big.
        Tupac was such a **** (male genital) lmao.

        I'm just now starting to realize it.
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
          Yea hes all we got here on the west coast. lol .His album is sick.
          yea he really is all that's out west. like i said...i respect him.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
            So I went to Mets vs. Dodgers game last night at dodgers stadium. I bought tickets from what seemed like a reputable ebayer. They were emailed, I printed them out and went to the game. Sure enough, I get to the gate, only to get the mutumbo finger. I was duped. The guy sold the same set of tickets on stubhub. I went to the ticket booth and got tickets. I went to our original seats to maybe call out the people who sold me the tickets. They seemed innocent enough so I let it go. First time ever being duped for tickets.
            Sorry to hear that dude. It sucks getting duped.

            Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            Damn it feels good to be a gangster.
            Lol'd, yea right.

            Comment


            • Lil Wayne needs to find the tallest building..




              and jump off it.
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                Lil Wayne needs to find the tallest building..




                and jump off it.
                fuuuuck he's so bad!!!
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
                  Yea no worries. Ill get my money back from paypal so its not a big deal. If it was an NFL game or a sold out game and I had to leave...I'd be furious. I would lose it.
                  yep. i think it's actually legal to commit murder when that happens. lol
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • Lil Wayne, people think he's so gawd

                    Comment


                    • now I can't get "Look Out For Detox" out of my ****ing head. Thanks guys.

                      Anyone ever see the video of the concert where KL calls the fat white kid out for mean-muggin' him....and then the kid KILLS it on that song?! **** made me laugh lol
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        now I can't get "Look Out For Detox" out of my ****ing head. Thanks guys.

                        Anyone ever see the video of the concert where KL calls the fat white kid out for mean-muggin' him....and then the kid KILLS it on that song?! **** made me laugh lol
                        Fat white kid?




                        hahaha I bet it was...nah...(gmen..you know who I'm talking about).
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • You talking bout me?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                            You talking bout me?
                            No no haha, I'll tell you later.
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • @jpizzack,

                              Do you have any mutual funds?

                              Does anyone here have any mutual funds? ANd with who?

                              I have a SEP IRA and I want to invest, but I don't get this fee bull****.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                I actually like Kendrick Lamar....his music is dark enough where it doesnt remind me of the radio **** they always push on you...and he has good flow. What else can you REALLY ask for in 2013?! Hiphop is dead...so i'll give props to a guy for still trying lol
                                No its not, you just have to know where to look for it.

                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZIiW6b61us

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X