Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pizz! I made a Vine video for you https://vine.co/v/hMHzmJ0jbPE


    EDIT: I'm not sure why it's not playing Oh well, it was a lovely video of me writing "you suck" with a nice heart.
    Last edited by Rudy; 08-14-2013, 05:37 PM.
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      Pizz! I made a Vine video for you https://vine.co/v/hMHzmJ0jbPE


      EDIT: I'm not sure why it's not playing Oh well, it was a lovely video of me writing "you suck" with a nice heart.
      lol i cant view that at work....
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        I kinda agree actually. Don't get me wrong, don't go around beating women I am totally against it. At the same time women shouldn't be beating and hitting men either.
        Thank god I got a good one but I use to date a couple of ****ing nut jobs and for me to say it kind of outs it in perspective.

        We got into an argument onetime and ****ed back and uppercutted my face.

        She instantly tried smacking me so I restrained her picked her up and threw her on the bed. We had a stare down and I told her the next time she swings at me like a man, she'll get treated like one. Then got out of there

        Think I put the fear of god into her cuz I never had that issue again.
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

        Comment


        • Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
          Thank god I got a good one but I use to date a couple of ****ing nut jobs and for me to say it kind of outs it in perspective.We got into an argument onetime and ****ed back and uppercutted my face.She instantly tried smacking me so I restrained her picked her up and threw her on the bed. We had a stare down and I told her the next time she swings at me like a man, she'll get treated like one. Then got out of thereThink I put the fear of god into her cuz I never had that issue again.
          Like seriously, do you expect men to just let you hit them like that. Women can be seriously crazy.
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
            Thank god I got a good one but I use to date a couple of ****ing nut jobs and for me to say it kind of outs it in perspective.

            We got into an argument onetime and ****ed back and uppercutted my face.

            She instantly tried smacking me so I restrained her picked her up and threw her on the bed. We had a stare down and I told her the next time she swings at me like a man, she'll get treated like one. Then got out of there

            Think I put the fear of god into her cuz I never had that issue again.
            Reminded me of this ...

            http://m.youtube.com/watch?utcoffset...&layout=mobile

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              women are so obnoxious.....i mean...i know im not telling anyone anything they dont already know...but...still lolsome girls want nothing to do with you when you show interest...they flirt back, but then throw on the brakes....now that im kinda seeing someone, these same chicks....i have to fight them off with a stick, lol. and it ruins all chance of any future "relations" because im going to immediately refer back to how they were prior. *****es....i'll never understand....
              Haha. I've been good with women, well girls, (us teenagers, I swear sometimes). Well, high school was easy, but college seems like fun. Lol. Just saying I can't wait.
              2017 Mock Draft

              1st: Forrest Lamp, OG Western Kentucky
              2nd: Caleb Brantley, DT Florida
              3rd: Gerald Everett, TE South Alabama
              4th: Dont'a Foreman, RB Texas
              5th: Damontae Kazee, CB San Diego State
              6th: KD Cannon, WR Baylor
              7th: Jalen Reeves-Maybin, LB Tennessee

              Comment


              • Another beautiful morning in NYC

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  btw Matt.... you know there's no such thing as "European accent" right? There's quite a few countries in Europe, most of which use different languages lol
                  Hahaha!!!! I said the same thing to him a few weeks ago Pizzey.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    Like seriously, do you expect men to just let you hit them like that. Women can be seriously crazy.
                    yea well I def wasn't with her for her brains or personality
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Sean Montemayor View Post
                      Haha. I've been good with women, well girls, (us teenagers, I swear sometimes). Well, high school was easy, but college seems like fun. Lol. Just saying I can't wait.
                      its easier and harder in the same breath.
                      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

                      Comment


                      • My girlfriend always asks me to hit her, she loves it. A great spanking

                        Comment


                        • just found out the company is having a meeting after break in 5 minutes...

                          its been super slow

                          rumors been spreading of cuts...

                          angry meyerbud ahead
                          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
                            just found out the company is having a meeting after break in 5 minutes...

                            its been super slow

                            rumors been spreading of cuts...

                            angry meyerbud ahead
                            Best of luck dude, hopefully it's not you.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                              Best of luck dude, hopefully it's not you.
                              I have a feeling it will be the company across the board. Maybe like we're shutting down tomorrow and if you have days you can use it. If you don't your ****ed

                              my honeymoon was this year and I just took a vacation a few weeks ago.

                              AKA - i'm ****ed
                              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
                                I have a feeling it will be the company across the board. Maybe like we're shutting down tomorrow and if you have days you can use it. If you don't your ****ed

                                my honeymoon was this year and I just took a vacation a few weeks ago.

                                AKA - i'm ****ed
                                Damn dude, this is awful. Hang in there. Be optimistic about it.

                                What kind of company is this?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X