This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]get talking people... we have to hit 1000 today[/quote] why dont u get it started then blondie[/quote]</P>

ex bf moves out in 4-5 days... im going away in about a month... its almost full blown summer... im just in a good mood today i guess. im tired as **** tho..</P>

[/quote]

Going away? Where you going to?
    [/quote]</P>

virginia beach.</P>

[/quote] isn't that a place fro lovers? you just discarded ur previous lover [/quote]</P>

lolololol that was a good one. umm arent you on the rebound also?! you really havent been single THAT much longer then i have lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

Has anyone really evermet the guy that Matt supposedly dumped?</P>
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Has anyone really evermet the guy that Matt supposedly dumped?</p>[/quote]
      I saw a picture of him on his Facebook. I didn't know he was into older men. Watch out Morehead......

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]get talking people... we have to hit 1000 today[/quote] why dont u get it started then blondie[/quote]</P>

ex bf moves out in 4-5 days... im going away in about a month... its almost full blown summer... im just in a good mood today i guess. im tired as **** tho..</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

virginia beach.</P>

[/quote] isn't that a place fro lovers? you just discarded ur previous lover [/quote]</P>

lolololol that was a good one. umm arent you on the rebound also?! you really havent been single THAT much longer then i have lol</P>[/quote]

i duno bout that, even tho ur done with that stack of pancakes, hes still around...

my x-wicked witch of the east had the house fall on her a long time ago
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote] philly boy back in philly? its like when the yanks got pettitt back, it just fits[/quote]</P>

well currently our living room is his home lol but starting saturday hell be back in philly!!!</P>

[/quote] giants party at blondies[/quote]</P>

you know it!!!!!!!! []</P>[/quote]

worddd

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]
            I saw a picture of him on his Facebook. I didn't know he was into older men. Watch out Morehead......
            [/quote]</P>

wowwwww... i knew the rumors of matt having slumber parties at haroonis were true.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

virginia beach.</P>

lolololol that was a good one. umm arent you on the rebound also?! you really havent been single THAT much longer then i have lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

Has anyone really ever*met the guy that Matt supposedly dumped?</P>[/quote]

haha... he was a passionate lover

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Has anyone really ever*met the guy that Matt supposedly dumped?</P>

[/quote]
                [/quote]</P>

wowwwww... i knew the rumors of matt having slumber parties at haroonis were true.</P>[/quote]

we call em cuddle parties

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]
                  [/quote]</P>

Maybe thats what he meant with "watch ur back Morehead" in his sig. He was clearly referring to a very low part of my back.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]
                    [/quote]</P>

Maybe thats what he meant* with "watch ur back Morehead" in his sig.* He was clearly referring to a very low part of my back.</P>[/quote]

good point, i fixed it, didn't want to leave anything open for interpretation

Comment

Morning.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]Morning.[/quote]

sup scrappy, ur sig is looking dapper

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]
                          [/quote]</P>

Maybe thats what he meant with "watch ur back Morehead" in his sig. He was clearly referring to a very low part of my back.</P>

[/quote] good point, i fixed it, didn't want to leave anything open for interpretation[/quote]</P>

i worry about you sometimes. seriously. i am calling a meeting with your naked chef *****. i need to know if they have a vajayyjayy or a twig and berries</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]
                            [/quote]</P>

[/quote] good point, i fixed it, didn't want to leave anything open for interpretation[/quote]</P>

Its nice to know that both sexes find me attractive. Flattering actually.</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]
                              [/quote]</P>

Maybe thats what he meant* with "watch ur back Morehead" in his sig.* He was clearly referring to a very low part of my back.</P>

i worry about you sometimes. seriously. i am calling a meeting with your naked chef *****. i need to know if they have a vajayyjayy or a twig and berries</P>[/quote]

thats hot... i like the idea of a meeting with two chicks, giving each other physicals

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Has anyone really evermet the guy that Matt supposedly dumped?</p>

[/quote]
                                [/quote]</p>

Maybe thats what he meant with "watch ur back Morehead" in his sig. He was clearly referring to a very low part of my back.</p>

[/quote] good point, i fixed it, didn't want to leave anything open for interpretation[/quote]</p>

Its nice to know that both sexes find me attractive. Flattering actually.</p>[/quote]
                                Didn't you know that your whole life?

Comment

Working...
                                X