Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
    Anyone who cant appreciate raw fish is immediately written off in my book.
    I'm sorry, but that's laughable.
    I don't get written off books. In fact, I write them.


    and Sushi is bad.
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • What....You can't reach it even when I hold it this close???????


      I DEFINITELY crack myself up!!!!!!
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        Because I like it that's why.
        Everyone's getting tattoo's Rudy.

        Always be zagging.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          They just...tattoo it lmao.
          Yeha but if it's soft..


          Originally posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
          The reason East Coast peeps dont like sushi is because the sushi sucks on the east coast. They put Cream chease on sushi rolls for god sakes.
          Cream cheese on sushi rolls? Never seen that before

          Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          Because I like it that's why.
          Do what your heart desires Rudy. If you want it, get it!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            Everyone's getting tattoo's Rudy.

            Always be zagging.
            Tattoos has been around for centuries.

            Like you've never thought about getting one!
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Moke View Post
              Yeha but if it's soft..




              Cream cheese on sushi rolls? Never seen that before



              Do what your heart desires Rudy. If you want it, get it!
              So what if it's soft? You can tattoo anywhere on the body. Your fingers, your face, your tongue, anywhere.
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • A lot of people get tattoos for stupid reasons. Maybe Rudy wants one because she likes it. She seems like a rationale woman, I'm sure she deep down knows what she wants.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  So what if it's soft? You can tattoo anywhere on the body. Your fingers, your face, your tongue, anywhere.
                  But the penis gets soft/hard pretty quickly. Might look awful. And you can draw a bigger tattoo on a harder penis than you can on a soft

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
                    The reason East Coast peeps dont like sushi is because the sushi sucks on the east coast. They put Cream chease on sushi rolls for god sakes.
                    What, Philly Rolls? That's the only one that I can think has cream cheese. It's also incredibly disgusting.
                    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                      What, Philly Rolls? That's the only one that I can think wih cream cheese. It's also incredibly disgusting.
                      Never even heard of it.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        Tattoos has been around for centuries.

                        Like you've never thought about getting one!
                        Not if they tied me down and beat me.

                        I know they've been around forever. But they are a fad now. That, by definition makes them evil.

                        If no one was doing it...I might consider it.

                        The masses are *****.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          Not if they tied me down and beat me.

                          I know they've been around forever. But they are a fad now. That, by definition makes them evil.

                          The masses are *****.
                          It can't be a fad if it's been around for centuries.

                          Is it becoming increasingly more popular? Yeah, but it's not a fad.
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            Not if they tied me down and beat me.

                            I know they've been around forever. But they are a fad now. That, by definition makes them evil.

                            The masses are *****.
                            I hate the "masses are *****" mentality. True, I hate a lot of stuff that are fads, but not all of them are bad.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                              A lot of people get tattoos for stupid reasons. Maybe Rudy wants one because she likes it. She seems like a rational woman, I'm sure she deep down knows what she wants.
                              I appreciate the compliment..but no..I won't make you a sandwich.
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • The fact that it's getting more popular is because a lot of people want to tat themselves up for reasons like looking cool or just showing off apart of their body.

                                Then you have those who have tattoos for meaningful purposes.

                                I'm sure that tattoo Rudy posted means something to her.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X