Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • WHy would that thread get closed?

    Comment


    • Singleton and Kay brought up a great point during tonight's game just now. Players are all getting on A-Rod's case....saying he shouldnt be allowed to play. These are people in the same union job lol. And they are basically saying that this guy should fry with no appeal. cracks me up enough....

      but then they go on to say....Ortiz, "beloved by fans and players alike" is named in the same exact investigations....denies knowing anything, says he cant believe he tested positive.....and years later, nobody says anything about Ortiz' positive tests? lol
      Basically "**** A-rod because he's a huge dbag! cheating is ok when youre a nice guy!!"
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        Singleton and Kay brought up a great point during tonight's game just now. Players are all getting on A-Rod's case....saying he shouldnt be allowed to play. These are people in the same union job lol. And they are basically saying that this guy should fry with no appeal. cracks me up enough....

        but then they go on to say....Ortiz, "beloved by fans and players alike" is named in the same exact investigations....denies knowing anything, says he cant believe he tested positive.....and years later, nobody says anything about Ortiz' positive tests? lol
        Basically "**** A-rod because he's a huge dbag! cheating is ok when youre a nice guy!!"
        Its not because hes a nice guy, its because he is/was viewed as the best currently playing the game. It really is a joke how they havnt gone after Ortiz though.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Its not because hes a nice guy, its because he is/was viewed as the best currently playing the game. It really is a joke how they havnt gone after Ortiz though.
          dumb double standards. Lackey was saying how it's unfair that A-Rod can play while in appeal....yet it's totally cool that nobody looks at his own teammate. Riiiiiight
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            Its not because hes a nice guy, its because he is/was viewed as the best currently playing the game. It really is a joke how they havnt gone after Ortiz though.
            Keep crying Dezzy.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              Keep crying Dezzy.
              Keep deflecting Morehead.

              Can't tell if it's denial, blind acceptance, or if youre just ignoring the points altogether. lol
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • Papa Johns time.
                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                  Papa Johns time.
                  more like....diarhea time, amirite?

                  as a new yorker pizza snob, i wont ever eat that **** lol
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    more like....diarhea time, amirite?

                    as a new yorker pizza snob, i wont ever eat that **** lol
                    Been to grimaldes?
                    http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                    http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

                    Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                      Been to grimaldes?
                      nah, i think we used to have one across the river though. dont know much about it
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • My dad needs a ****ing job already

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          nah, i think we used to have one across the river though. dont know much about it
                          yeah it's in brooklyn heights. go try it. best pizza in the city by far imo.
                          http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                          http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                          http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

                          Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

                          Comment


                          • I've heard mixed stuff about Grimaldi's though.

                            I heard it was overrated.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                              I've heard mixed stuff about Grimaldi's though.

                              I heard it was overrated.
                              overrated probably. but it's still pretty damn good.
                              http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                              http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                              http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

                              Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                                overrated probably. but it's still pretty damn good.

                                Gotcha, it's so hard to debate pizza in new York. We really have the best.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X