Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    so far Luck IS a dime a dozen qb. Granted big upside but it isn't like anybody is talking about him being THERE
    Luck outplayed Eli last year.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Youre not comprehending......

      Matt said it best, you dont give up talent for potential.
      Luck has talent, lots of it.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
        Luck outplayed Eli last year.
        How so?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          How so?
          I don't even know this. Was it on paper?

          Comment


          • Lawl is just trolling. Ignore it. lol
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • Who is lawl?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                Who is lawl?
                Imgrate, or whatever his name is now
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Ohhh, Imgrate!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    Youre not comprehending......

                    Matt said it best, you dont give up talent for potential.
                    1.There is no way that Indy would trade away their franchise for Eli. (so its a moot point)
                    2. Lets hope Eli's poor season last year isn't the start of his decline. Deal with it people....he ain't Peyton. And right now, he's probably not as good as Luck either.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      he ain't Peyton.
                      and thank goodness....or else we'd only have 1 ring. phew!
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • All this talk about rings pisses me off. He has 2 right now, you don't even know how many more he'd even get.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          and thank goodness....or else we'd only have 1 ring. phew!
                          For those who think that Eli is even close to the QB that Peyton is has to have their head examined.
                          Peyton is top 3 all time. Maybe better.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            For those who think that Eli is even close to the QB that Peyton is has to have their head examined.
                            Peyton is top 3 all time. Maybe better.
                            Well aware....

                            But I'm a Giants fan, and I want Lombardis....so I don't care where he ranks so long as he continues to win.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Seriously lol...peyton > Eli

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                                All this talk about rings pisses me off. He has 2 right now, you don't even know how many more he'd even get.
                                the ****? Moke....you rather have a player you like than win championships? you sound ****ing ******ed.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X