Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Eli and COMPANY didn't have the 2 rings, you'd be singing a different tune.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      Well aware....

But I'm a Giants fan, and I want Lombardis....so I don't care where he ranks so long as he continues to win.
      Good thing our defense showed up in 2 great SB runs. because our offense in those runs wasn't very good. It wasn't bad, but it was pedestrian at best.

We put up fewer points in 2 SB's than our 86 team scored in that one SB.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        1.There is no way that Indy would trade away their franchise for Eli. (so its a moot point)
        2. Lets hope Eli's poor season last year isn't the start of his decline. Deal with it people....he ain't Peyton. And right now, he's probably not as good as Luck either.
        1. Agreed and the Giants front office would never trade Eli

Comment

Good thing our defense showed up in 2 great SB runs. because our offense in those runs wasn't very good. It wasn't bad, but it was pedestrian at best.

just ****ing complain about winning. youre an ungreatful dbag. just seriously stop. you guys sound like jets fans.

neither of you are worthy.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Yeah seriously, I get called out for being an idiot by JP but the only argument you bring up is how Eli has the lombardi's.

Whatever dude, if the defense wasn't that great and we had 1 SB like Peyton, then you would sing a different tune.

I'm not arguing this.

Too many people ride Eli's jock. I like him, but I ain't riding him.

Comment

Our offense was very good in both of those runs MH. Stop over exaggerating

Comment

just ****ing complain about winning. youre an ungreatful dbag. just seriously stop. you guys sound like jets fans.

Lol'd, nice argument

Comment

• Please tell me what Eli does better than Peyton Manning.

I can see what you'll say now - "win"

Comment

• DON'T GET ME STARTED JP, I WILL COME AT YOU LIKE WILDFIRES

Comment

• I can't even believe I'm reading this......
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I can't even believe I'm reading this......
                        Nice, is that what Eli does better than Sir Peyton Manning?

Comment

• When did I EVER say Eli was better than peyton? Where? show me?

All I said was I WONT COMPLAIN ABOUT RESULTS!! You guys are just being ungrateful. Morehead is a lost cause as we know. He will bail ship soon enough if the Giants slip up anyway, cuz thats the kind of fan he is...but youre young enough to be saved, Moke. DO IT FOR THE KIDS, MAN!!!!!
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

"ungreatful"? what the hell is that?

I'm just sick of hearing about the 2 SB's that Eli supposedly won by himself. I'm a GIANTS fan. Our TEAM won 2 SB's. Our defense was outstanding in both of those runs. They need to be given credit for that accomplishment.
                            Eli is a nice player but he needs conditions around him to be just right. If not he ends up looking like he did last season.

Comment

• Haha,

I love Eli and I am grateful but I do like Peyton Manning. I am not sure how much Eli can get done in whatever years he has left. Maybe after 2-3 years, I'd think about finding a new QB because his days as a starting QB could be over eventually.

I do find Peyton a better QB, despite the Lombardi's.

Comment

When did I EVER say Eli was better than peyton? Where? show me?

All I said was I WONT COMPLAIN ABOUT RESULTS!! You guys are just being ungrateful. Morehead is a lost cause as we know. He will bail ship soon enough if the Giants slip up anyway, cuz thats the kind of fan he is...but youre young enough to be saved, Moke. DO IT FOR THE KIDS, MAN!!!!!
                                I've been a Giants fan for 46 years. My first playoff was when I was 23 years old. I went through an entire childhood without a playoff game. Guys my age don't have anything to prove as Giants fans. We stuck by our team when they were the laughing stock of the NFL.
                                Try watching Randy Johnson as your QB and see how long it is before you JUMP SHIP.

Comment

Working...
                                X