This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]daven, please respond so i know that u know to put the calender up for ur sig, thank u[/quote]

Sorry MMB...I was taking a ****...

but really? the Calender...come on [:P]

Comment

by now hes prolly in ur bathroom drains collecting hair for his voodoo amanda doll
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]daven, please respond so i know that u know to put the calender up for ur sig, thank u[/quote]

Sorry MMB...I was taking a ****...

but really? the Calender...come* on [:P]
        [/quote]

sexy...

that will be there for the day lol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"] by now hes prolly in ur bathroom drains collecting hair for his voodoo amanda doll[/quote]</P>

hahaha i can really see him doing that.</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]where the hell is BLT. he has changes to make[/quote]

your at work right?

prolly sniffing ur underwear drawer[/quote]
            <h1 class="subject"><font size="4">Why do men sniff womans underwear?</font></h1>Well, it has
            to do with asserting ourselves upon a women. Almost like we own them.
            It crops up in all sexual fetishes... Underwear sniffing, ingesting ***, *** onto breasts, all forms of degrading the women
            to assert our control and ownership of the female.

It has roots in our basic animal instincts as it is seen throughout the
            animal kingdom. The male marking the female as his through urination
            etc. in order to show other males that this particular female belongs
            to him.
            [/quote]

word up... i'll pee on my next gf... let that ho know the deal fo sho....

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
              word up... i'll pee on my next gf... let that ho know the deal fo sho....[/quote]
              <font size="6" color="#ff1493">Amanda</font> This is what you don't want in your next boyfriend/fiance

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]where the hell is BLT. he has changes to make[/quote] your at work right? prolly sniffing ur underwear drawer[/quote]</P>

lol i made sure i locked the door on the way out. the little orange top bobbing in the bushes gave it away that he was back.</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] word up... i'll pee on my next gf... let that ho know the deal fo sho....[/quote]
                  <FONT color=#ff1493 size=6>Amanda</FONT> This is what you don't want in your next boyfriend/fiance
                  [/quote]</P>

he better stay far away from me... lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]where the hell is BLT. he has changes to make[/quote] your at work right? prolly sniffing ur underwear drawer[/quote]</P>

lol i made sure i locked the door on the way out. the little orange top bobbing in the bushes gave it away that he was back.</P>[/quote]

lol at first uthought it was a pumpkin then u thought, wait a miunte, its not HALLOWEEN!

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

lol i made sure i locked the door on the way out. the little orange top bobbing in the bushes gave it away that he was back.</P>

[/quote] lol at first uthought it was a pumpkin then u thought, wait a miunte, its not HALLOWEEN![/quote]</P>

exactly lolol</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Has anyone really evermet the guy that Matt supposedly dumped?</p>[/quote]
                        I saw a picture of him on his Facebook. I didn't know he was into older men. Watch out Morehead......
                        [/quote]

Nice sig bro []

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]where the hell is BLT. he has changes to make[/quote]

Sorry... I was busy helping my mom make a website.... where are these changes I have to make?

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]where the hell is BLT. he has changes to make[/quote] your at work right? prolly sniffing ur underwear drawer[/quote]</p>

lol i made sure i locked the door on the way out. the little orange top bobbing in the bushes gave it away that he was back.</p>[/quote]

I'm a sneaky little devil [] [6]

Comment

Whats good people, we gonna break 1,000 2day???
                              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Has anyone really ever*met the guy that Matt supposedly dumped?</p>[/quote]
                                I saw a picture of him on his Facebook. I didn't know he was into older men. Watch out Morehead......
                                [/quote]

Nice sig bro []
                                [/quote]

you too []

Comment

Working...
                                X