Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • When do playoffs for MLB start?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Yanks will make the wildcard
      looks like a distinct possibility with the way they've been playing.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Do you guys play in any keeper leagues? The league im in now we can keep players taken after the 3rd. Seems interesting....

        Comment


        • I played in a free one and never looked back at it.

          I rather play a keeper for mney, but it's so hard to keep all of the same players/friends.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Moke View Post
            I'm nervous because my parents might not afford car insurance, my mom will take me off te insurance unless I can shill out an extra $100/month for it.

            It's not affordable for me because I'm in school and paying for school too, so I might have to get off the insurance.

            Where I live, I need a car...so I am lost on what I should do.
            sounds like tough times for you all.... sorry Moke....is there any way you can get help with school ,maybe through a student loan ? maybe make a list of your options in a prioritized order best options head the list... then go after them one at a time till you get something that works....focusing/working on a solution will take your mind of the problems.......good luck man

            Comment


            • Originally posted by byron View Post
              sounds like tough times for you all.... sorry Moke....is there any way you can get help with school ,maybe through a student loan ? maybe make a list of your options in a prioritized order best options head the list... then go after them one at a time till you get something that works....focusing/working on a solution will take your mind of the problems.......good luck man
              Thanks dude, and yeah I guess I can do that.

              But I paid off my 1st semester and I'm already half way saved up for the 2nd one.

              I guess I'm almost done, but I really want to think master degree. I'll work on that this semester and see what I can do.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                Thanks dude, and yeah I guess I can do that.

                But I paid off my 1st semester and I'm already half way saved up for the 2nd one.

                I guess I'm almost done, but I really want to think master degree. I'll work on that this semester and see what I can do.
                Sometimes we just have to make adjustments in order to win and get where we want to be......I should send Gilbride a note !

                Comment


                • Originally posted by byron View Post
                  Sometimes we just have to make adjustments in order to win and get where we want to be......I should send Gilbride a note !


                  HB DRAW, HB DRAW!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Moke View Post


                    HB DRAW, HB DRAW!
                    NEED MOAR SHOTGUN DRAWS!!!!!
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • That could be a great drinking game

                      Comment


                      • Your gonna be fine Moke, your super smart and responsible.....but we are all here for you to discuss hard times.

                        What's wrong with public transportation? It's not so bad....do you live in the boonies?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          I remember I used to drink on xanis and wonder how I got home the night before. Pretty dangerous. One time I woke up with some girls tv remote in my pocket. lol


                          But yea my whole towns on them or oc. I dont talk to over half the people I used to because of percs. They all turned into complete sketch balls, just as bad heroine addicts. Its an epidemic. Glad I woke up before it was too late.
                          yea I had xanex and oxy's

                          my buddy is ruining his life on em
                          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
                            Your gonna be fine Moke, your super smart and responsible.....but we are all here for you to discuss hard times.

                            What's wrong with public transportation? It's not so bad....do you live in the boonies?
                            Public transportation from where I is possible but way too mcuh.

                            For work:
                            1) Take a bus, train, ferry, and then train - 2 hours maybe more. - $5 a day
                            2) Take express bus - 1.5 hours $12 a day

                            To go hangout with my friends:
                            1) Take a bus for 2 hours.

                            It's a boat load of time.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              dicey....i feel fortunate that I dont know anyone like that.

                              then again, youre from Long Island, which houses the dregs of society
                              just a lil footnote

                              pain killers kill more people than Crack and Heroin combined
                              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                Hey Moke....guess what I just dealt with at work!?

                                Girl came in, guess who emptied the joint account after a fight? uhh ohhhh!!!

                                There's a reason Junior Mafia said "**** *****es, get money" lol

                                disregard females, acquire currency.
                                lol
                                https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X