Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Moke View Post
    My friends don't really have space. Maybe one friend might....

    My girlfriend would take me in too, but my mom hates the idea of that...absolutely hates it.
    You're gonna really have to talk to your mom. You're a grown man now.

    I think it's a good idea that you stay with your girlfriend for now. Closer to your job, so you won't have to spend $5 bucks a day traveling back and fourth to work. Also you can save up for school.
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
      true

      she live alone?
      Naw, her family. Her family is really cool with me though.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        You're gonna really have to talk to your mom. You're a grown man now.

        I think it's a good idea that you stay with your girlfriend for now. Closer to your job, so you won't have to spend $5 bucks a day traveling back and fourth to work. Also you can save up for school.
        yea not for nothing, when I was 18 I was calling my own shots
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
          No, I'm weird, i guess.....when I eat any kind of soup, I have to crush a million crackers in it until there is no liquid left....love it that way!
          omg I LOVE doing that. It tastes soooo good.
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            You're gonna really have to talk to your mom. You're a grown man now.

            I think it's a good idea that you stay with your girlfriend for now. Closer to your job, so you won't have to spend $5 bucks a day traveling back and fourth to work. Also you can save up for school.
            I'm a grown man, and I speak to her like a grown man...but she's not a rational person at all, which makes me upset...

            Comment


            • Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
              yea not for nothing, when I was 18 I was calling my own shots
              That's not on my call, that's her fault. She does not see eye-to-eye with me.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                I'm a grown man, and I speak to her like a grown man...but she's not a rational person at all, which makes me upset...
                lol dude, shes a woman, no ****
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                  That's not on my call, that's her fault. She does not see eye-to-eye with me.
                  did u ever live in Delaware by any chance?
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                    I'm a grown man, and I speak to her like a grown man...but she's not a rational person at all, which makes me upset...
                    That's crazy. At the same time, she wants you to pay everything. That's ridiculous.

                    Would she blow a fuse if you just got up and left?
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      That's crazy. At the same time, she wants you to pay everything. That's ridiculous.

                      Would she blow a fuse if you just got up and left?
                      yea that ain't adding up....

                      it seems that like she doesn't see eye to eye with u so u do what she wants.... that is your call
                      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
                        lol dude, shes a woman, no ****
                        Haha!

                        Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
                        did u ever live in Delaware by any chance?
                        Nope, must be nice there though?
                        Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        That's crazy. At the same time, she wants you to pay everything. That's ridiculous.

                        Would she blow a fuse if you just got up and left?
                        Probably would, and yeah she does want me to pay for EVERYTHING.

                        You have no idea what ridiculous stuff comes out of her mouth sometimes.

                        I'm her son and she tells me how great of a parent she is. No great parent would give me that ****

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
                          did u ever live in Delaware by any chance?
                          Ok, I have to know....why is this relevant, Matt?? lol
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Why is that relevant, Matt? I too am confused.

                            Comment


                            • Can't get over this....took my daughter to staples yesterday for school supplies, they actually had a typewriter for sale for $120, but that's not all

                              She stares at it with huge eyes, points, and says "What the heck is that?"

                              I never felt so old...

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
                                Can't get over this....took my daughter to staples yesterday for school supplies, they actually had a typewriter for sale for $120, but that's not all

                                She stares at it with huge eyes, points, and says "What the heck is that?"

                                I never felt so old...
                                I thought you were going to tell us how you spent $120 on pens and pencils. I would believe that too haha

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X