Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait until she goes to college, and you have to buy/rent $400 dollar textbooks. Happy happy, joy joy.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• I ordered a textbook from half.com and they said last week it won't come for 2 weeks. It's a long time, but should I be worried about this guy?

He has 100% positive feedback off 5 reviews so I don't know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        Wait until she goes to college, and you have to buy/rent $400 dollar textbooks. Happy happy, joy joy.
        Please stop. I'm just starting to think about the dent in my wallet when she starts high school next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
          I ordered a textbook from half.com and they said last week it won't come for 2 weeks. It's a long time, but should I be worried about this guy?

Never ordered from there but, sounds good so far.

Comment

Why did he want one?
            probably because he's a dirty hipster.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
              But what can you do? You have to have it right?
              I havent purchased printer ink ever in my life. You know why? Because I don't print things. What do you need to print?!?!
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                probably because he's a dirty hipster.
                He's just a big antique guy, lol. Not really a hipster.

Comment

I havent purchased printer ink ever in my life. You know why? Because I don't print things. What do you need to print?!?!
                  Forms? Homework assignments? Study guides?

For Moke and I at least..

Comment

I ordered a textbook from half.com and they said last week it won't come for 2 weeks. It's a long time, but should I be worried about this guy?

I used to sell my books on half.com back in my school days. it's a good deal for both sides. unfortunately youre forced to trust the other person. people always send stuff as media mail, which takes forever, but it's cheap...which people want....so it's hard to avoid long wait times. sucks, but, thats the reality.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
                      Please stop. I'm just starting to think about the dent in my wallet when she starts high school next year.
                      Hmm..I'm trying to remember what my parents spent the majority of their money on when I was in High School...

Oh yeah, senior dues, extracurriculars, sports...

Ouch.

Comment

• I forgot to draft this damn league...so this is not really my team....What do you guys think?

QB: Kaepernick
                        WR: Brandon Marshall, Pierre Garcon, Antonio Brown
                        RB: Arian Foster, MJD
                        TE: Vernon Davis

Bench: Bradshaw, Mike Williams, Sidney Rice, Michael Vick, Gresham, Andre Brown

Defense: Arizona

What say you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                          Forms? Homework assignments? Study guides?

For Moke and I at least..
                          man i always printed that **** right at school. if i have to pay highway robbery to GO to school, then they can supply my ****ing ink.

its cheaper nowadays to just get a new printer than to replace ink. it's a dumb concept. printer ink that is.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I used to sell my books on half.com back in my school days. it's a good deal for both sides. unfortunately youre forced to trust the other person. people always send stuff as media mail, which takes forever, but it's cheap...which people want....so it's hard to avoid long wait times. sucks, but, thats the reality.
                            That's why I ordered early, I guess it's fine I'll wait.

Comment

man i always printed that **** right at school. if i have to pay highway robbery to GO to school, then they can supply my ****ing ink.

its cheaper nowadays to just get a new printer than to replace ink. it's a dumb concept. printer ink that is.
                              They give you a limit

Comment

I forgot to draft this damn league...so this is not really my team....What do you guys think?

QB: Kaepernick
                                WR: Brandon Marshall, Pierre Garcon, Antonio Brown
                                RB: Arian Foster, MJD
                                TE: Vernon Davis

Bench: Bradshaw, Mike Williams, Sidney Rice, Michael Vick, Gresham, Andre Brown

Defense: Arizona

What say you?

meh....your QB situ is dicey. marshall will get you a ton of points, and everyone is concerned about Foster's health. same can be said about MJD EVERY season....idk...
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X