Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wow, I didn't think I could like my actual FF team any more. But then I landed this sick team on a mock:

    Matt Stafford
    VJax
    Nicks
    Nelson
    McCoy
    CJ2K
    Graham
    Bailey
    TB D
    BENCH: Mathews, Jennings, Austin, Ivory, Andre Brown, Manny Sanders
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      that mofo bailed on Kase and I at Matt's wedding. he owes me a blackout as far as I'm concerned...
      LOL
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        that mofo bailed on Kase and I at Matt's wedding. he owes me a blackout as far as I'm concerned...
        No he didn't. He sat with all of us. The next morning all bets are off. I went down to the place we were supposed to meet...I gave you guys about 2 minutes and then I drove home.
        I was just afraid that Daven was dead since we hadn't heard from him for a while. But he's been around here once in a while since.

        I'd hate to think of my little Scrappy lying in a ditch somewhere. Haha!!
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

        Comment


        • So how do you guys think I am someone that was supposed to be at your wedding, wtf?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Moke View Post
            So how do you guys think I am someone that was supposed to be at your wedding, wtf?
            You are misunderstanding.

            Some poor soul had a theory that you were a former poster on this MB from way back. We haven't heard from him in a very long time. Has nothing to do with a wedding.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              You are misunderstanding.

              Some poor soul had a theory that you were a former poster on this MB from way back. We haven't heard from him in a very long time. Has nothing to do with a wedding.
              Ah, okay. I thought you guys were saying I was LT...I could have sworn that what was why Matt said he asked me about Delaware.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                Ah, okay. I thought you guys were saying I was LT...I could have sworn that what was why Matt said he asked me about Delaware.
                Well....Do you now, or have you ever lived in Delaware?

                ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!!!!!
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  Well....Do you now, or have you ever lived in Delaware?

                  ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!!!!!
                  I answered him like yesterday when he asked...lol...I said no. I've lived in NY my whole life.

                  Comment


                  • Sad, intern at Bank of America in London died after working 3 consecutive days. Went home and had epilepsy.

                    That sucks, he was 21 years old.

                    Comment


                    • Insane...I forgot about a draft last night again!!

                      I will never do a random draft again, because I always forget.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        i dont even understand how you go back pages and pages to respond to things. it would take me 10 mins just to find one post.
                        when I open my browser it takes me to the last page I was on, so I just read through and respond
                        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          We want to know if you have red hair...
                          LMBO
                          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                            Yeah you're right, it's backstreet boys! I like that song
                            so you like multiple boy group songs... hmmm...
                            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                              Lol, oh ****, I know that song. That was in one of the Adam Sandler movies I believe.
                              ::joins in on bashing head against the wall::
                              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                When you think of the word..."Daven"...how does it make you feel?????
                                HAHAHAHA
                                https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X