Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Yeah, basically. Their higher sense of enlightenment is why they're so valuable to their respective societies, and, by extension, prestigious.
    So America...if you know a lot about celebrities, you're enlightened and prestigious?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Moke View Post
      From where?!

      I am getting mexican saturday night.
      Guapos!
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
        Chick-fil-A
        No colon cleanse for me thanks

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Moke View Post
          Jack black? the guy from probably only one good movie?
          Kung fu panda 1 and 2, Tropic thunder, The Jackal.......give me a minute ill think of more.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            Kung fu panda 1 and 2, Tropic thunder, The Jackal.......give me a minute ill think of more.
            School of Rock.
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Hey guys,

              I was ready to invigorate the entire city of Houston," said Lin. "I was supposed to save Houston basketball.
              Imagine saying that with a straight face?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                School of Rock.
                Ill give moke that, that was pretty terrible.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  School of Rock.
                  Lol'd

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                    So America...if you know a lot about celebrities, you're enlightened and prestigious?
                    You're enlightened in one, minor (yet very popular) faction of society, i.e., gossip, and are prestigious to a certain group of individuals, i.e., gossipmongers.
                    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      Ill give moke that, that was pretty terrible.
                      No it wasn't!
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                        You're enlightened in one, minor (yet very popular) faction of society, i.e., gossip, and are prestigious to a certain group of individuals, i.e., gossipmongers.
                        is gossipmonger a famous word for ******ed individuals with no sense of direction?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                          No it wasn't!
                          I liked it, but I am sick of watching it. I watched it too many times when I was younger.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                            You're enlightened in one, minor (yet very popular) faction of society, i.e., gossip, and are prestigious to a certain group of individuals, i.e., gossipmongers.
                            Perez Hilton, I hate that guy

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                              is gossipmonger a famous word for ******ed individuals with no sense of direction?
                              Yeah, sort of. I thought I made the word up as an alteration of "warmongers," but it appears that I've been beaten to the punch, since the word "gossipmonger" is all over the internet.

                              Think Nina Howard in The Newsroom​, if you watch that show.
                              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                                Yeah, sort of. I thought I made the word up as an alteration of "warmongers," but it appears that I've been beaten to the punch, since the word "gossipmonger" is all over the internet.

                                Think Nina Howard in The Newsroom​, if you watch that show.
                                I've watched enough of that show to remember who that is, yep

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X