This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Yeah, basically. Their higher sense of enlightenment is why they're so valuable to their respective societies, and, by extension, prestigious.
    So America...if you know a lot about celebrities, you're enlightened and prestigious?

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
      From where?!

I am getting mexican saturday night.
      Guapos!
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Chick-fil-A
        No colon cleanse for me thanks

Comment

Jack black? the guy from probably only one good movie?
          Kung fu panda 1 and 2, Tropic thunder, The Jackal.......give me a minute ill think of more.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            Kung fu panda 1 and 2, Tropic thunder, The Jackal.......give me a minute ill think of more.
            School of Rock.

Comment

• Hey guys,

I was ready to invigorate the entire city of Houston," said Lin. "I was supposed to save Houston basketball.
              Imagine saying that with a straight face?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                School of Rock.
                Ill give moke that, that was pretty terrible.

Comment

School of Rock.
                  Lol'd

Comment

So America...if you know a lot about celebrities, you're enlightened and prestigious?
                    You're enlightened in one, minor (yet very popular) faction of society, i.e., gossip, and are prestigious to a certain group of individuals, i.e., gossipmongers.
                    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      Ill give moke that, that was pretty terrible.
                      No it wasn't!

Comment

You're enlightened in one, minor (yet very popular) faction of society, i.e., gossip, and are prestigious to a certain group of individuals, i.e., gossipmongers.
                        is gossipmonger a famous word for ******ed individuals with no sense of direction?

Comment

No it wasn't!
                          I liked it, but I am sick of watching it. I watched it too many times when I was younger.

Comment

Perez Hilton, I hate that guy

Comment

is gossipmonger a famous word for ******ed individuals with no sense of direction?
                              Yeah, sort of. I thought I made the word up as an alteration of "warmongers," but it appears that I've been beaten to the punch, since the word "gossipmonger" is all over the internet.

Think Nina Howard in The Newsroom​, if you watch that show.
                              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Yeah, sort of. I thought I made the word up as an alteration of "warmongers," but it appears that I've been beaten to the punch, since the word "gossipmonger" is all over the internet.

Think Nina Howard in The Newsroom​, if you watch that show.
                                I've watched enough of that show to remember who that is, yep

Comment

Working...
                                X