X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="Morehead State"]

You may want to think about this before you dig a deeper hole.</p>[/quote]

there's nothing to think about...I said what I'd say to anyone and everyone in that situation...(besides the one clause I mentioned before)

if you don't like my Humor, I really don't care.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

You may want to think about this before you dig a deeper hole.</P>

[/quote]

there's nothing to think about...I said what I'd say to anyone and everyone in that situation...(besides the one clause I mentioned before)

[/quote]</P>

Humor?</P>
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]get talking people... we have to hit 1000 today[/quote]

Well excuse me miss....

First of all, we don't take orders from you

Second of all, do you have a topic you'd like to discuss? Instead of *****ing at us to talk about something, maybe YOU would like to start the convo
        [/quote]</P>

yea, her creepy obsession with midgets. lol weirdoooooo</P>

[/quote]</P>

omg lol i am SOO not a creepy. they just facinate me lol i just wanna have a little friend and hold its hand thats all. lol</P>

[/quote]lol thats the definition of creepy amanda lmao. oh and that town you were talking about is on longisland. i forgot the name i have to ask someone. the houses are tiny too. creeeeeppy[/quote]</P>
        <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 0.5in; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%"><SPAN class=variant2><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%">creepy</SPAN></SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%"> <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o></SPAN></P>
        <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%">Function: <o></o></SPAN></P>
        <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 0.5in; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%">adjective</SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%"> <o></o></SPAN></P>
        <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%"><SPAN class=senselabelstart><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%">1</SPAN></SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%"><SPAN xmlns:mwref="http://www.m-w.com/mwref">:</SPAN><SPAN class=sensecontent2><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%"> producing a nervous shivery apprehension </SPAN></SPAN><SPAN class=vi2><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%"><A creepy horror story&gt;</SPAN></SPAN></SPAN><SPAN class=sensecontent2><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%"><SPAN xmlns:mwref="http://www.m-w.com/mwref"> ; <o></o></SPAN></SPAN></P>
        <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%"><SPAN class=senselabelstart><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%">2</SPAN></SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%"><SPAN xmlns:mwref="http://www.m-w.com/mwref">:</SPAN><SPAN class=sensecontent2><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%"> of, relating to, or being a <SPAN style="COLOR: #23508a">creep</SPAN> </SPAN></SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%">:</SPAN><SPAN class=sensecontent2><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%"> annoyingly unpleasant</SPAN></SPAN></SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%"><o></o></SPAN></P>

<FONT color=#ff1493>UMMM NEGATIVE. i am not annoyingly unpleasant. they are used to people throwing them. they would love to walk around with me for a day holding hands and frollicing through flower gardens lol</FONT></SPAN></P>

[/quote] wait... ur NOT annoyingly unpleasant? news to me[/quote]</P>

**** off **** wad.</P>

[/quote] i love it when u talk dirty[/quote]</P>

i love it when you dont talk at all........</P>

[/quote] ur freaky, i like it[/quote]</P>

i ****ing hate that thing. post it again and i will never talk to you ever. i promise you that</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

You may want to think about this before you dig a deeper hole.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Humor?</p>[/quote]

Just drop it Morehead... let it go and move on

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]get talking people... we have to hit 1000 today[/quote]

Well excuse me miss....

Second of all, do you have a topic you'd like to discuss? Instead of *****ing at us to talk about something, maybe YOU would like to start the convo
            [/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

omg lol i am SOO not a creepy. they just facinate me lol i just wanna have a little friend and hold its hand thats all. lol</P>

[/quote]lol thats the definition of creepy amanda lmao. oh and that town you were talking about is on longisland. i forgot the name i have to ask someone. the houses are tiny too. creeeeeppy[/quote]</P>
            <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 0.5in; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%"><SPAN class=variant2><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%">creepy</SPAN></SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%"> <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o></SPAN></P>
            <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%">Function: <o></o></SPAN></P>
            <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 0.5in; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%">adjective</SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%"> <o></o></SPAN></P>
            <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%"><SPAN class=senselabelstart><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%">1</SPAN></SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%"><SPAN xmlns:mwref="http://www.m-w.com/mwref">:</SPAN><SPAN class=sensecontent2><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%"> producing a nervous shivery apprehension </SPAN></SPAN><SPAN class=vi2><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%">&lt;a creepy horror story&gt;</SPAN></SPAN></SPAN><SPAN class=sensecontent2><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%"><SPAN xmlns:mwref="http://www.m-w.com/mwref"> ; <o></o></SPAN></SPAN></P>
            <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%"><SPAN class=senselabelstart><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%">2</SPAN></SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%"><SPAN xmlns:mwref="http://www.m-w.com/mwref">:</SPAN><SPAN class=sensecontent2><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%"> of, relating to, or being a <SPAN style="COLOR: #23508a">creep</SPAN> </SPAN></SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%">:</SPAN><SPAN class=sensecontent2><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%"> annoyingly unpleasant</SPAN></SPAN></SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%"><o></o></SPAN></P>

<FONT color=#ff1493>UMMM NEGATIVE. i am not annoyingly unpleasant. they are used to people throwing them. they would love to walk around with me for a day holding hands and frollicing through flower gardens lol</FONT></SPAN></P>

[/quote]</P>

its still producing a nervous shivery apprehension in my mind. lol you think meagan fox'x thumbs are gross. ughhhh im getting the chills. grooooss</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"]

Well excuse me miss....

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%"><SPAN class=senselabelstart><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%">1</SPAN></SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%"><SPAN xmlns:mwref="http://www.m-w.com/mwref">:</SPAN><SPAN class=sensecontent2><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%"> producing a nervous shivery apprehension </SPAN></SPAN><SPAN class=vi2><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%"><A creepy horror story></SPAN></SPAN></SPAN><SPAN class=sensecontent2><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%"><SPAN xmlns:mwref="http://www.m-w.com/mwref"> ; <o></o></SPAN></SPAN></P>

[/quote] wait... ur NOT annoyingly unpleasant? news to me[/quote]</P>

**** off **** wad.</P>

[/quote] i love it when u talk dirty[/quote]</P>

i love it when you dont talk at all........</P>

[/quote] ur freaky, i like it[/quote]</P>

i ****ing hate that thing. post it again and i will never talk to you ever. i promise you that</P>[/quote]

promise?
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

</p>

i ****ing hate that thing. post it again and i will never talk to you ever. i promise you that</p>[/quote]

You know he's just gonna post it again next post, right?

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

ur freaky, i like it[/quote]</p>

i ****ing hate that thing. post it again and i will never talk to you ever. i promise you that</p>[/quote]
                  [&lt;)]

Comment

I stand corrected

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"]

Well excuse me miss....

[/quote]</p>

yea, her creepy obsession with midgets. lol weirdoooooo</p>

[/quote]</p>

omg lol i am SOO not a creepy. they just facinate me lol i just wanna have a little friend and hold its hand thats all. lol</p>

[/quote]lol thats the definition of creepy amanda lmao. oh and that town you were talking about is on longisland. i forgot the name i have to ask someone. the houses are tiny too. creeeeeppy[/quote]</p>
                      <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt 0.5in; line-height: 130%;"><span class="variant2"><span style="font-size: 13pt; line-height: 130%;">creepy</span></span><span style="font-size: 13pt; line-height: 130%;"> <o></o></span></p>
                      <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt; line-height: 130%;"><span style="font-size: 13pt; line-height: 130%;">Function: <o></o></span></p>
                      <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt 0.5in; line-height: 130%;"><span style="font-size: 13pt; line-height: 130%;">adjective</span><span style="font-size: 13pt; line-height: 130%;"> <o></o></span></p>
                      <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt; line-height: 130%;"><span class="senselabelstart"><span style="font-size: 13pt; line-height: 130%;">1</span></span><span style="font-size: 13pt; line-height: 130%;"><span xmlns:mwref="http://www.m-w.com/mwref">:</span></span><span class="sensecontent2"><span style="font-size: 13pt; line-height: 130%;"> producing a nervous shivery apprehension </span></span><span class="vi2"><span style="font-size: 13pt; line-height: 130%;">&lt;a creepy horror story&gt;</span></span><span class="sensecontent2"><span style="font-size: 13pt; line-height: 130%;"><span xmlns:mwref="http://www.m-w.com/mwref"> ; <o></o></span></span></span></p>
                      <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt; line-height: 130%;"><span class="senselabelstart"><span style="font-size: 13pt; line-height: 130%;">2</span></span><span style="font-size: 13pt; line-height: 130%;"><span xmlns:mwref="http://www.m-w.com/mwref">:</span></span><span class="sensecontent2"><span style="font-size: 13pt; line-height: 130%;"> of, relating to, or being a <span style="color: rgb(35, 80, 138);">creep</span> </span></span><span style="font-size: 13pt; line-height: 130%;">:</span><span class="sensecontent2"><span style="font-size: 13pt; line-height: 130%;"> annoyingly unpleasant</span></span><span style="font-size: 13pt; line-height: 130%;"><o></o></span></p>

<font color="#ff1493">UMMM NEGATIVE. i am not annoyingly unpleasant. they are used to people throwing them. they would love to walk around with me for a day holding hands and frollicing through flower gardens lol</font></p>

[/quote]

That mental image just made me laugh inside....
                      [/quote]</p>

omg it would be soo fun! lol daven can i borrow you in the mean time til i have enough saved to rent one?!?!</p>[/quote]

If by <font color="#ff1493">"Holding Hands"</font> you mean Foreplay, and by <font color="#ff1493">"frolicking through
                      flower gardens"</font> you mean "riding me bareback" then sure, call me a midget
                      all you want.

anyhow with that, LUNCH TIME.

Comment

UGH, I just realized that the only sport we have 2 look foward 2 this spring is baseball......... and dare I say, soccer?!?!?!?! LOL

Oh man this is an AWFUL time for sports.....
                        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

You may want to think about this before you dig a deeper hole.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Humor?</P>

[/quote]

Just drop it Morehead... let it go and move on
                          [/quote]</P>

Done.</P>
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]UGH, I just realized that the only sport we have 2 look foward 2 this spring is baseball......... and dare I say, soccer?!?!?!?! LOL

Oh man this is an AWFUL time for sports.....
                            [/quote]</P>

wanna come over? we can play tackle football!</P>

Comment

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"]

Well excuse me miss....

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 0.5in; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%"><SPAN class=variant2><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%">creepy</SPAN></SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%"> <?xml:namespace prefix = o /><o></o></SPAN></P>
                                <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%"><SPAN class=senselabelstart><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%">1</SPAN></SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%"><SPAN xmlns:mwref="http://www.m-w.com/mwref">:</SPAN></SPAN><SPAN class=sensecontent2><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%"> producing a nervous shivery apprehension </SPAN></SPAN><SPAN class=vi2><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%">&lt;a creepy horror story&gt;</SPAN></SPAN><SPAN class=sensecontent2><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%"><SPAN xmlns:mwref="http://www.m-w.com/mwref"> ; <o></o></SPAN></SPAN></SPAN></P>
                                <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%"><SPAN class=senselabelstart><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%">2</SPAN></SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%"><SPAN xmlns:mwref="http://www.m-w.com/mwref">:</SPAN></SPAN><SPAN class=sensecontent2><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%"> of, relating to, or being a <SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(35,80,138)">creep</SPAN> </SPAN></SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%">:</SPAN><SPAN class=sensecontent2><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%"> annoyingly unpleasant</SPAN></SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 130%"><o></o></SPAN></P>

<FONT color=#ff1493>UMMM NEGATIVE. i am not annoyingly unpleasant. they are used to people throwing them. they would love to walk around with me for a day holding hands and frollicing through flower gardens lol</FONT></P>

[/quote]

That mental image just made me laugh inside....
                                [/quote]</P>

omg it would be soo fun! lol daven can i borrow you in the mean time til i have enough saved to rent one?!?!</P>

[/quote]

If by <FONT color=#ff1493>"Holding Hands"</FONT> you mean Foreplay, and by <FONT color=#ff1493>"frolicking through flower gardens"</FONT> you mean "riding me bareback" then sure, call me a midget all you want.

anyhow with that, LUNCH TIME.
                                [/quote]</P>

lol no, thats not at all what i meant lol</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X