X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MattMeyerBud
    started a topic THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Well i got a good deal from Jay Dees after talking to the owner and he put us down. This place is perfect and is like a mile from the Stadium right on route 17. Its next to the Meadowlands Diner (a couple of buildings before).</p>

</p>

Top shelf not included, open bar. But **** top shelf, i got him to include the shots in to hte price for hte open bar.</p>

</p>

So $35 per person, 4-8 (4 hour open bar) on April 25th. They have a menu and a good grill from what I hear, but food isn't included. I really have no way of guaranteeing him a number so I couldn't work out the buffet. Although I did tell him we'd have 20-50 people here.</p>

</p>

http://www.myspace.com/386509075</p>

</p>

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&amp;um=1&amp;ie=UTF-8&amp;q=jay+dee's+nj&amp;fb=1&amp;split=1&amp;gl=us&amp;view=text&amp;latln g=9340636568023826469</p>

</p>

alrite so its official and its going down, so now i'll be +1 so who are the definites and how many are you bringing. I told this guy that i'd have at least 20.</p>

• byron
    replied
    Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

You're killing me right now...it's 7 hours to Maine...
    sorry Joe them suckers were good tho ...dia of a 50 cent piece near 1 inch thick and just melted in my mouth ...and plenty of them at least a dozen 14.99 money well spent !!

I'm going after the clams tomorrow night !

Leave a comment:

• Morehead State
    replied
    Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

I think I could get to Kittery in about 2:45.

Leave a comment:

• JoeBigBlue
    replied
    Originally posted by byron View Post
    Man I had a craving for either fried clams or scallops the wife and I found a little take out.. And I settled on the scallop basket big scallops fries and a roll ..Done just right golden brown and man I'm am full right now !

Leave a comment:

• byron
    replied
    Man I had a craving for either fried clams or scallops the wife and I found a little take out.. And I settled on the scallop basket big scallops fries and a roll ..Done just right golden brown and man I'm am full right now !
    Last edited by byron; Yesterday, 09:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JoeBigBlue
    replied
    Jenn-
    In all seriousness, from someone who's been to 34 funerals in 47 years (yes, I checked)....all you have to do is walk up to the next of kin or your boss, and simply hold their hand and say "I am so sorry for your loss." Then give a sympathetic half smile and go sit in the back of the room. If anyone is outside shooting the breeze, go join them.
    You're done.
    Good luck and try to relax.

Leave a comment:

• byron
    replied
    Originally posted by jmike View Post

No, just goofy from 16 hour days for 4 weeks now without a day off preparing tax returns. Better for me to make stupid jokes here all day than at the funeral I am going to tomorrow. I am not comfortable at funerals, when I am not comfortable I tend to act a bit giddy and goofy, doesn't work to well at funerals, so I tend not to go, can't get out of this one though, at least I'm not drinking anymore, that lead to a couple of incidents I'd rather forget. Luckily none of the people at them are speaking to me anymore, sooooooo....I only tend to think about those embarrassing moments when I am going to funerals, which really helps my comfort level.

So if you never hear from me again after tomorrow, its because I died of embarrassment.
    I know how you feel Jenn .. I see you as a person very in tune with yourself , understanding and conscious of your short comings .. Maybe a bit hard on yourself because of your past which your are very honest about IDk but.... You know what to do and how to act and you will be fine... Just breath it in its just lifes air full of emotions its ok ..........oh yeah behave yourself

Leave a comment:

• jmike
    replied
    Originally posted by zimonami View Post

embarrassment?
    That was then... this is now.
    Hold your head high and feel good about who you are. If they don't like you, screw them. You don't live under the same roof when you go home at night. People who really care about you will find a way of forgiving and forgetting whatever crap happened in the past.
    We should only look down on people that we want to help get up.
    This funeral nobody will even know me, my new boss's mother died. I just do not handle myself well at funerals in general as I get really uncomfortable being there and everybody being all emotional and not knowing what to really talk about because you talk about dead person and people get more emotional, you talk about sports or work or news and it isn't the place, do you try to get to know somebody better but that isn't the place for that and I tend to do really odd things when I am uncomfortable. I am going to find a seat near other people so I don't stand out but not close enough to interact and count by sevens in my head until it is over. Hopefully I will manage to stay out of trouble and not do or say anything too terribly embarrassing.

Leave a comment:

• JoeBigBlue
    replied
    Originally posted by byron View Post
    its been awhile 8 puppies !! 10 days old one yellow in the bunch
    Awesome!!!

Leave a comment:

• jmike
    replied
    Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
    You have nothing for which to be embarrassed. Therefore I will sleep soundly tonight fully expecting you to pick up tomorrow where you liked off torturing our beloved Fez.
    Am I torturing him?

Leave a comment:

• jmike
    replied
    Originally posted by zimonami View Post

embarrassment?
    Hold your head high and feel good about who you are. If they don't like you, screw them. You don't live under the same roof when you go home at night. People who really care about you will find a way of forgiving and forgetting whatever crap happened in the past.
    Zim, I was drunk and made the body wave at the crowd at my then boyfriend's grandmother's funeral and that was not the only embarrassing thing I did there. Trust me, they were well justified in never wanting to see me again. But thanks.

Leave a comment:

• JoeBigBlue
    replied
    Has anybody heard any updates on OJ's search for the real killers?

Its been awhile now and I keep checking my email but I never hear anything.

Leave a comment:

• Sarcasman
    replied
    You have nothing for which to be embarrassed. Therefore I will sleep soundly tonight fully expecting you to pick up tomorrow where you liked off torturing our beloved Fez.

Leave a comment:

• zimonami
    replied
    Originally posted by jmike View Post

No, just goofy from 16 hour days for 4 weeks now without a day off preparing tax returns. Better for me to make stupid jokes here all day than at the funeral I am going to tomorrow. I am not comfortable at funerals, when I am not comfortable I tend to act a bit giddy and goofy, doesn't work to well at funerals, so I tend not to go, can't get out of this one though, at least I'm not drinking anymore, that lead to a couple of incidents I'd rather forget. Luckily none of the people at them are speaking to me anymore, sooooooo....I only tend to think about those embarrassing moments when I am going to funerals, which really helps my comfort level.

So if you never hear from me again after tomorrow, its because I died of embarrassment.
    embarrassment?

Leave a comment:

• jmike
    replied
    Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

Are you high?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X