X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MattMeyerBud
    started a topic THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Well i got a good deal from Jay Dees after talking to the owner and he put us down. This place is perfect and is like a mile from the Stadium right on route 17. Its next to the Meadowlands Diner (a couple of buildings before).</p>

</p>

Top shelf not included, open bar. But **** top shelf, i got him to include the shots in to hte price for hte open bar.</p>

</p>

So $35 per person, 4-8 (4 hour open bar) on April 25th. They have a menu and a good grill from what I hear, but food isn't included. I really have no way of guaranteeing him a number so I couldn't work out the buffet. Although I did tell him we'd have 20-50 people here.</p>

</p>

http://www.myspace.com/386509075</p>

</p>

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&amp;um=1&amp;ie=UTF-8&amp;q=jay+dee's+nj&amp;fb=1&amp;split=1&amp;gl=us&amp;view=text&amp;latln g=9340636568023826469</p>

</p>

alrite so its official and its going down, so now i'll be +1 so who are the definites and how many are you bringing. I told this guy that i'd have at least 20.</p>

• Sarcasman
    replied

Leave a comment:

• dezzzR
    replied
    Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

You're right,. I thought his deal was 4 years.

the bottom line with the Sox is that the fan base supports our ability to pay these players. Boston isn't NY, it's actually a much smaller market.
    Did you see the empty seats at Yankee Stadium last night? That was a disgrace. Fenway is always packed...and it holds over 40,000 now.

And when they aren't at the games they are watching on NESN. Best fan base in baseball. Boston is only the 10th biggest metropolitan area in the country.
    But t we can still afford the payroll we have...because of the fan base and the fact that the Red Sox are God's team.

It is a disgrace, man. Sunday of opening day weekend was EMPTY. It was pathetic. But don't make it seem like the Sox fans are so hardcore they'll pay anything to go to Fenway. NYers aren't a bunch of shmucks that will drop at least 500 for a seat behind home plate.

Leave a comment:

• R2Z2
    replied
    Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

Ric Flair, Tully Blanchard, Arn Anderson, Ole Anderson......?

He's def not a Ric Flair.....I'd say Ole Anderson
    Lol. Paul Roma most likely.

Leave a comment:

• JPizzack
    replied
    enjoy the weekend, you turdcutters

Leave a comment:

• JPizzack
    replied
    Originally posted by jmike View Post

Well, it does make sense as god's team. **** on people for 100 years and reward whose left. The Red Sox are like a microcosm of the apocalypse found in the old testament. The big dig finally being finished must have been one of the signs of the coming apocalypse. The Red Sox won the world series and the proper world as we know it ended.

So which horseman are you Morehead?
    Ric Flair, Tully Blanchard, Arn Anderson, Ole Anderson......?

He's def not a Ric Flair.....I'd say Ole Anderson

Leave a comment:

• JPizzack
    replied

Well, you are in luck. Football is working hard to phase all of their fan support out. Its a wonderful plan really. They call it, "How to kill the Golden Goose" by Roger Goodell.
    lol

Leave a comment:

• jmike
    replied
    Originally posted by R2Z2 View Post

Fans that refer to their team as “god’s Team” s should be phased out. And yes I have had the same issue with older fans at Giant games. Morehead is right though the Red Sox fan base goes out much more regularly to support their team. This new stadium for the Yankees is a cause of the empty seats.
    Well, it does make sense as god's team. **** on people for 100 years and reward whose left. The Red Sox are like a microcosm of the apocalypse found in the old testament. The big dig finally being finished must have been one of the signs of the coming apocalypse. The Red Sox won the world series and the proper world as we know it ended.

So which horseman are you Morehead?

Leave a comment:

• jmike
    replied

can't prevent randos from buying tickets....idk what to tell ya....

it's the same as going to Giants games and having 80 year old men yell at ya to sit down and shut up.....there's lots of fans in sports I'd like to phase out...
    Well, you are in luck. Football is working hard to phase all of their fan support out. Its a wonderful plan really. They call it, "How to kill the Golden Goose" by Roger Goodell.

Leave a comment:

• JoeBigBlue
    replied

Other than the 60's...the 80's was the best decade for music.
    U2, The Cure, Dire Straits, The Cars, billy Idol, Depeche Mode, REM and the entire alternative explosion in the late 80's.
    I'll say if we're talking about rock, any decade from the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, and some 90s had its greatness.

You probably remember the 80s as a great time in music because of the songs they played at your retirement party at age 65 in 1987.

Leave a comment:

• R2Z2
    replied

The Cure really should tour with Anthrax.
    lol nice

Leave a comment:

• R2Z2
    replied

it's the same as going to Giants games and having 80 year old men yell at ya to sit down and shut up.....there's lots of fans in sports I'd like to phase out...
    Fans that refer to their team as “god’s Team” s should be phased out. And yes I have had the same issue with older fans at Giant games. Morehead is right though the Red Sox fan base goes out much more regularly to support their team. This new stadium for the Yankees is a cause of the empty seats.

Leave a comment:

• jmike
    replied
    Originally posted by R2Z2 View Post

The cure was a very under rated band imo.
    The Cure really should tour with Anthrax.

Leave a comment:

• JPizzack
    replied
    I was curious about the price difference, it's not as drastic as I thought.

Dugout seats for Fenway throwaway game(I picked a TB game for both) $490
    Same seats at Yankee stadium III were $600.

Leave a comment:

• JPizzack
    replied

Ha.....A bunch of Wall Street rich *******s buy tickets and never go tot he games. Last night I saw a shot in the top of the 8th where basically the entire section of seats from 1st base to the right field foul pole had a spattering of fans. Probably 90% empty.

Sox fans actually GO to the games.

Last edited by JPizzack; 04-20-2018, 03:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X