X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MattMeyerBud
    started a topic THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Well i got a good deal from Jay Dees after talking to the owner and he put us down. This place is perfect and is like a mile from the Stadium right on route 17. Its next to the Meadowlands Diner (a couple of buildings before).</p>

</p>

Top shelf not included, open bar. But **** top shelf, i got him to include the shots in to hte price for hte open bar.</p>

</p>

So $35 per person, 4-8 (4 hour open bar) on April 25th. They have a menu and a good grill from what I hear, but food isn't included. I really have no way of guaranteeing him a number so I couldn't work out the buffet. Although I did tell him we'd have 20-50 people here.</p>

</p>

http://www.myspace.com/386509075</p>

</p>

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&amp;um=1&amp;ie=UTF-8&amp;q=jay+dee's+nj&amp;fb=1&amp;split=1&amp;gl=us&amp;view=text&amp;latln g=9340636568023826469</p>

</p>

alrite so its official and its going down, so now i'll be +1 so who are the definites and how many are you bringing. I told this guy that i'd have at least 20.</p>

• JoeBigBlue
    replied
    Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

That's the episode where Frank returns to cooking (he sent 16 men to the latrine back in the Korean War), with "I'm back, baby"! Then he cooks for Kramer's singles night, and freaks out when Elaine's mailroom guy (in fatigues) starts choking on the food. A classic!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNXhh7D9_cA

I think it would've been even funnier if Estelle smashed him in the head with the frying pan after he says the eggplant parm is a disgrace to this house

Leave a comment:

• dezzzR
    replied

Are Seinfeld reruns still being shown? I haven't noticed my wife putting them on, lately. She has a lot of Big Bang Theory reruns on most of the time, not sure if she's even paying attention to it... That show seems like the opposite of Seinfeld - with the stale story line, one dimensional main characters, and very few side characters of interest.
    They used to be on tbs all the time around 7ish but like you said I think they switched to Big bang theory.

Leave a comment:

• JoeBigBlue
    replied

Are Seinfeld reruns still being shown? I haven't noticed my wife putting them on, lately. She has a lot of Big Bang Theory reruns on most of the time, not sure if she's even paying attention to it... That show seems like the opposite of Seinfeld - with the stale story line, one dimensional main characters, and very few side characters of interest.
    I don't catch them on tv anymore, when the mood strikes I'll look up some clips on YouTube.

Leave a comment:

• jimmie ray
    replied
    Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
    Yes!! That's it...

Leave a comment:

• JoeBigBlue
    replied
    Yes!! That's it...

Leave a comment:

• jimmie ray
    replied
    Maybe you can clarify this one:

While I know Seinfeld backwards and forwards, I came across a clip recently which is:

Frank is sitting in the kitchen eating an omelette his wife made, he takes one bite, she's upstairs, and he looks up and yells "Well...it SUCKS".....

What episode is that? I fell off the chair laughing...
    That's the episode where Frank returns to cooking (he sent 16 men to the latrine back in the Korean War), with "I'm back, baby"! Then he cooks for Kramer's singles night, and freaks out when Elaine's mailroom guy (in fatigues) starts choking on the food. A classic!

Leave a comment:

• JoeBigBlue
    replied
    Maybe you can clarify this one:

While I know Seinfeld backwards and forwards, I came across a clip recently which is:

Frank is sitting in the kitchen eating an omelette his wife made, he takes one bite, she's upstairs, and he looks up and yells "Well...it SUCKS".....

What episode is that? I fell off the chair laughing...

Leave a comment:

• jimmie ray
    replied
    Hi....I'm Donnachang.....

You're not Chinese!!!
    I think I already posted my Cathy Chang story. That's why I get such a kick out of Seinfeld's situations and characters - they're so bizarre, yet I've encountered so many similar real life situations and people just like on the show.

Leave a comment:

• JoeBigBlue
    replied
    Hi....I'm Donnachang.....

You're not Chinese!!!

Leave a comment:

• jimmie ray
    replied

I'm not taking advice from some girl on Loooong Island!
    This is getting ridicurous...

Leave a comment:

• JoeBigBlue
    replied

Leaving and returning to Long Island, to go out of state around Thanksgiving, was always a nightmare. I can't imagine doing all that on the holiday - unless maybe the traffic is actually better, then?
    I'm not taking advice from some girl on Loooong Island!

Leave a comment:

• jimmie ray
    replied
    From Long Island?

Marlton is close to Philly no?

Damn.....that's a few hours each way.....
    Leaving and returning to Long Island, to go out of state around Thanksgiving, was always a nightmare. I can't imagine doing all that on the holiday - unless maybe the traffic is actually better, then?

Leave a comment:

• dezzzR
    replied
    I think a 4 day weekend is in order.

Leave a comment:

• byron
    replied
    Staying home... my kids and the grandkids will be here ..good time for gramp !

Leave a comment:

Working...
X