X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MattMeyerBud
    started a topic THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Well i got a good deal from Jay Dees after talking to the owner and he put us down. This place is perfect and is like a mile from the Stadium right on route 17. Its next to the Meadowlands Diner (a couple of buildings before).</p>

</p>

Top shelf not included, open bar. But **** top shelf, i got him to include the shots in to hte price for hte open bar.</p>

</p>

So $35 per person, 4-8 (4 hour open bar) on April 25th. They have a menu and a good grill from what I hear, but food isn't included. I really have no way of guaranteeing him a number so I couldn't work out the buffet. Although I did tell him we'd have 20-50 people here.</p>

</p>

http://www.myspace.com/386509075</p>

</p>

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&amp;um=1&amp;ie=UTF-8&amp;q=jay+dee's+nj&amp;fb=1&amp;split=1&amp;gl=us&amp;view=text&amp;latln g=9340636568023826469</p>

</p>

alrite so its official and its going down, so now i'll be +1 so who are the definites and how many are you bringing. I told this guy that i'd have at least 20.</p>

• dezzzR
    replied
    Originally posted by zimonami View Post
    Hooray...both Dallas and Arizona had every man standing, with the owners arm in arm with them>
    Dallas knelt, arm in arm and as a team, for about 10 seconds before the Anthem, but then they stood for the Anthem, every man.
    Much better. Thank you Jerry Jones I know you were the driving force to make sure that every Cowboy was standing..
    Jerry Jones had people kneeling way before Kap.

Leave a comment:

• zimonami
    replied
    Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Odell tweeted his peeing celebration was a shot at Trump.
    I dislike our President, so I will mimic a pissing male dog and cost my team important field position in the game that pays me millions.

Leave a comment:

• byron
    replied
    Hooray...both Dallas and Arizona had every man standing, with the owners arm in arm with them>
    Dallas knelt, arm in arm and as a team, for about 10 seconds before the Anthem, but then they stood for the Anthem, every man.
    Much better. Thank you Jerry Jones I know you were the driving force to make sure that every Cowboy was standing..
    I thought that was a good way to do it

Leave a comment:

• JoeBigBlue
    replied
    Man football sucks now for a lot of reasons.

That really bothers me because even when the Giants had bad seasons I was still pumped and caring.

I feel that's fading now.....its depressing.

Leave a comment:

• dezzzR
    replied
    Odell tweeted his peeing celebration was a shot at Trump.

Leave a comment:

• zimonami
    replied
    Originally posted by jmike View Post

If the NFL doesn't put a stop to this, I will likely stop watching the sport altogether.
    I am sad to say I totally agree. The Cowboys and cardinals standing arm in arm, to a man, rejuvenated me.

Leave a comment:

• zimonami
    replied

Leave a comment:

• JoeBigBlue
    replied
    You are welcome to disrespect the flag and Anthem ceremony, but,don't you dare wear cleats honoring remembrance of 9/11.
    WTF???

http://nypost.com/2016/09/09/police-...rs-911-cleats/

Goodell needs to re-evaluate the priorities of this league.
    I agree Zim.
    makes less than zero sense.

Leave a comment:

• jmike
    replied
    Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    The protest is for social justice but their communities are facing much much bigger problems. How many thousands have been shot this year from drug/gang violence? How many unjustified shootings by police? Police brutality is a drop in the bucket. They are focused on the wrong issue largely because of the media. The gang violence is destroying communities and cops are caught in the middle trying to police these areas.
    The issue is simple. 70% of black children are being raised in single parent homes. We could go into the reasons why that is if you wish, but that is the problem.

Then you have the BLM movement wanting to push cops out of black communities, which is the opposite of what most of these communities need.

Leave a comment:

• jmike
    replied
    Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    anyway....I know people don't agree on this stuff, and that's ok. We can still continue to talk to each other about how bad our team is
    LOL, we don't have to agree you are right. It is a free country and it is well within your rights to be completely and utterly wrong. ;-P

Leave a comment:

• jmike
    replied
    Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

They say the fans who paid ridiculous amounts for their seats and merchandise should walk out if they don't like it - yet the players who disgrace this country should still get paid.
    I very well may walk out.

Leave a comment:

• zimonami
    replied
    You are welcome to disrespect the flag and Anthem ceremony, but,don't you dare wear cleats honoring remembrance of 9/11.
    WTF???

http://nypost.com/2016/09/09/police-...rs-911-cleats/

Goodell needs to re-evaluate the priorities of this league.

Leave a comment:

• JoeBigBlue
    replied
    I'll tell you folks this:

Because the issue of black/white, cops/civilians, military/civilians, protesters/anthem supporters is so huge, and quite frankly I'm some dumb white guy that lives in the suburbs that isn't directly affected, I simply don't care. Not one iota. Not one way or the other. Let them protest. Let those who think the protest is wrong say so and refuse to spend their money on the NFL. I don't care either way shape or form.

I came to love football because it didn't concern those things, and sports in general. You all know I'm a musician and many many times I've dealt with musicians who have a real political focus, and that's fine by me, but it's not me. I came to music for the same basic reasons: enjoyment away from "normal" life. When I see concerts being held for charities, going back to Live Aid and all the rest from the 80's that continue to this day, I say "Great". Good for them.

I've also been involved in music situations where everyone in the group was Italian and some were talking some racist crap. Not for me.
    I've also been in music situations where I was not only the only white guy in the band, I was the only white guy in the club. You should've heard the things being said. I thought I was going to be murdered.

So.....someone's political stance and how they choose to express it doesn't bother me. Those that disagree don't bother me either.

Here's what bothers me:
    The Giants have a WR who made 2 incredible TD's yesterday and single handedly brought us back from being shut out. Incredible.
    What does he do to celebrate? Pretends to be a dog urinating.

That is not a political statement. That is someone being a stupid friggin ahole. I don't even care about the penalty, it didn't even hurt us.

That is someone choosing to be a ****head....a crass, classless ****head. I cannot believe the people defending him on this site. Yeah, I hate the friggin Eagles but the Giants are supposed to be above that kind of thing, at least that's what I've thought for the last 33 years.

So what do you get? A guy that we already know is a egomaniac that wants to be the highest paid player in the NFL, who actually proved his worth to the team in the 4th quarter, and then makes a complete tool of himself on national tv.

I've had it with him. I didn't care about all the other crap, the boat, the net, the wall punch, even the Norman saga. I mistakenly believed he grew up a little and learned some maturity.

If it were Dez or Sproles we'd all be cutting them to shreds. I refuse to be a hypocrite. Odell is a complete *******. Great player. Complete mental doofus otherwise.

Leave a comment:

• jmike
    replied
    Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

lol, if you work for someone called an owner, who can literally TRADE YOU for someone else, you're not an employee. You're an asset.
    Ok, that's a bit dramatic, but....it's not like my job can trade me for future me's...or something...
    When he is wearing the uniform of the New York Giants, any actions and behaviors is that of a representative of the organization. The unique terms of the employment does not matter.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X