X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MattMeyerBud
    started a topic THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Well i got a good deal from Jay Dees after talking to the owner and he put us down. This place is perfect and is like a mile from the Stadium right on route 17. Its next to the Meadowlands Diner (a couple of buildings before).</p>

</p>

Top shelf not included, open bar. But **** top shelf, i got him to include the shots in to hte price for hte open bar.</p>

</p>

So $35 per person, 4-8 (4 hour open bar) on April 25th. They have a menu and a good grill from what I hear, but food isn't included. I really have no way of guaranteeing him a number so I couldn't work out the buffet. Although I did tell him we'd have 20-50 people here.</p>

</p>

http://www.myspace.com/386509075</p>

</p>

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&amp;um=1&amp;ie=UTF-8&amp;q=jay+dee's+nj&amp;fb=1&amp;split=1&amp;gl=us&amp;view=text&amp;latln g=9340636568023826469</p>

</p>

alrite so its official and its going down, so now i'll be +1 so who are the definites and how many are you bringing. I told this guy that i'd have at least 20.</p>

• JPizzack
    replied
    Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
    Cant believe the boards are shutting down, it was a GREAT run though.... I am happy i had the pleasure of meeting you guys online and in person, except Dezz who lives like 20min from me and has season tix yet has never stopped by the tailgate... Who am i kidding DEZZ =PIZZ

On the real though, you guys are ALWAYS welcome by the G-Fambulance for a tailgate over at L6

Oh and speaking of Pizz, my mom just bought a place in the same development as your fam down south, LOL. We may have to coordinate a trip down there 1 of these days
    lol nice.
    My pops just ended up building a house down the road from that dev they lived in....St James is what youre referring to I think.

Leave a comment:

• miked1958
    replied
    Originally posted by jmike View Post
    I wonder how much traffic has tapered off here since they announced the shut down.
    Seems like a ton are gone. Many are already posting activity on Rosie's Board and are not jumping back and forth like some of us. Guess they figure it's ending so why wait. May as well go get used to the new digs. Some of us though I think will go down with the Ship so to speak lol

Leave a comment:

• dezzzR
    replied
    It feels like the end of Sandlot...

Leave a comment:

• Kase-1
    replied
    Cant believe the boards are shutting down, it was a GREAT run though.... I am happy i had the pleasure of meeting you guys online and in person, except Dezz who lives like 20min from me and has season tix yet has never stopped by the tailgate... Who am i kidding DEZZ =PIZZ

On the real though, you guys are ALWAYS welcome by the G-Fambulance for a tailgate over at L6

Oh and speaking of Pizz, my mom just bought a place in the same development as your fam down south, LOL. We may have to coordinate a trip down there 1 of these days

Leave a comment:

• Sarcasman
    replied
    Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    guyyyysssss......

Leave a comment:

• zimonami
    replied
    The Silence of the Fans

Leave a comment:

• dezzzR
    replied
    guyyyysssss......

Leave a comment:

• dezzzR
    replied
    Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    Oh my God you guys. The new THEE thread has started on the new MB. Everyone else is there. Might as well make the move now. I've already started whining about the royal wedding.
    My sister wants my other sister to come over her house at the crack *** of dawn tomorrow to watch it.
    I just shook my head and called them traitors.

Leave a comment:

• jmike
    replied
    Originally posted by R2Z2 View Post
    I donít think many went to BBI. I signed up, itís not bad you get ur info there at least.
    every time I have attempted to post there they are downright hostile to the point where there really isn't a discussion of the topics. Good info there, horrible people. I've seen angry mobs that are more inviting and open than that crew. Really not worth my time.

Leave a comment:

• R2Z2
    replied
    I donít think many went to BBI. I signed up, itís not bad you get ur info there at least.

Leave a comment:

• R2Z2
    replied
    I wonder how much traffic has tapered off here since they announced the shut down.
    I feel like a survivor after the zombie apocalypse.

Leave a comment:

• jmike
    replied

Leave a comment:

• R2Z2
    replied

In starbucks? Exhibitionist I guess.
    Nah, Iíve always been a regular season kind of guy.

Leave a comment:

• jmike
    replied
    Originally posted by R2Z2 View Post

Haha. I would take a bath while beautiful women feed me seedless grapes.
    In starbucks? Exhibitionist I guess.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X