X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MattMeyerBud
    started a topic THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Well i got a good deal from Jay Dees after talking to the owner and he put us down. This place is perfect and is like a mile from the Stadium right on route 17. Its next to the Meadowlands Diner (a couple of buildings before).</p>

</p>

Top shelf not included, open bar. But **** top shelf, i got him to include the shots in to hte price for hte open bar.</p>

</p>

So $35 per person, 4-8 (4 hour open bar) on April 25th. They have a menu and a good grill from what I hear, but food isn't included. I really have no way of guaranteeing him a number so I couldn't work out the buffet. Although I did tell him we'd have 20-50 people here.</p>

</p>

http://www.myspace.com/386509075</p>

</p>

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&amp;um=1&amp;ie=UTF-8&amp;q=jay+dee's+nj&amp;fb=1&amp;split=1&amp;gl=us&amp;view=text&amp;latln g=9340636568023826469</p>

</p>

alrite so its official and its going down, so now i'll be +1 so who are the definites and how many are you bringing. I told this guy that i'd have at least 20.</p>

• jimmie ray
    replied
    Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

Always makes me think of the opening scene of the first Guardians of the Galaxy.....so ****ing good.
    Actually, that whole soundtrack is really damn good....
    I'm surprised at all the older songs on that, assuming the age group that type of movie would be targeting. Mickey Thomas, of the universally hated Starship years, sang on Elvin Bishop's "Fooled Around and Fell in Love". Such a great song.

Leave a comment:

• JPizzack
    replied
    Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

Can't get it out of my head. lol
    Always makes me think of the opening scene of the first Guardians of the Galaxy.....so ****ing good.
    Actually, that whole soundtrack is really damn good....

Leave a comment:

• jimmie ray
    replied
    Cooome an get yo looove, derrr da derrdererrrerr
    Ahhh... the days of AM radio.

Leave a comment:

• jimmie ray
    replied
    Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

Same thing happened here. Except I fell over, not the tree. And my wife was home. Must've been the egg nog.
    I suspect my wife fell into the tree, while I wasn't home. She has bruises all over her rear, but isn't talking much about it. But she's pissed at me, either way. Had to go out over the weekend, and try to find a fool proof tree stand. Just what I wanted to be doing, this time of year.

Leave a comment:

• dezzzR
    replied
    Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

Redbone? Yo that's my JAM!!!
    Can't get it out of my head. lol

Leave a comment:

• JPizzack
    replied
    Redbone? Yo that's my JAM!!!

Leave a comment:

• dezzzR
    replied

Leave a comment:

• JoeBigBlue
    replied
    Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
    Christmas tree fell over the other night, while I was at work. Not good.
    Same thing happened here. Except I fell over, not the tree. And my wife was home. Must've been the egg nog.

Leave a comment:

• jimmie ray
    replied
    Christmas tree fell over the other night, while I was at work. Not good.

Leave a comment:

• dezzzR
    replied
    Originally posted by byron View Post
    to me he had control when the ball crossed the goal line " reached out with complete control" .. the instant the ball crosses , clock stops play over... Same with other catches inside the end zone ball in control two feet down, td... play over....
    Yea I agree, he had possession as the ball crossed the line. That should be it.

Leave a comment:

• byron
    replied
    to me he had control when the ball crossed the goal line " reached out with complete control" .. the instant the ball crosses , clock stops play over... Same with other catches inside the end zone ball in control two feet down, td... play over....

Leave a comment:

• JPizzack
    replied
    It's one thing if the refs make a bad call and that's the end of it.

It's enitirely something else when you've got a team of guys all over the country rewatching it from 80 different angles and still screw the pooch.

The NFL sucks.
    Yea, that's always the worst part. Also, sometimes there are no angles, which makes me even more mad. Like that Eagles TD yesterday.First thing I said when what's his name caught it was "he went out of bounds and came in to catch it..."

Of course, 300 ****ing camera men, and not one ****ing shot of the guys feet lol

Leave a comment:

• JoeBigBlue
    replied
    It's one thing if the refs make a bad call and that's the end of it.

It's enitirely something else when you've got a team of guys all over the country rewatching it from 80 different angles and still screw the pooch.

The NFL sucks.

Leave a comment:

• dezzzR
    replied

....until the Steelers got robbed....
    Yea, that was a tough call.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X