Expendables

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expendables

I mean, this movie is so friggen awesome. The first one was decent, but the 2nd one was even better. Chuck Norris played a small part, but the small little comedy strips were hilarious, especially Arnold.

Great action-packed movie with some laughs here and there.

Definitely one of those movies where you can watch it any time and feel good.

Chuck Norris lol
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Obviously not even a good performance, but I love Jason Statham

Comment

Are you crazy Moke?
        "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Originally posted by titwio View Post
          Are you crazy Moke?
          What do you mean? How does this thread make me crazy?

Comment

I was half joking but... I saw the first one and immediately knew I'd never watch it again. The second movie was in theaters for about a week and a half.

So, I was guessing it was pretty bad if it lasted shorter than the first.

Comment

I was half joking but... I saw the first one and immediately knew I'd never watch it again. The second movie was in theaters for about a week and a half.

I was guessing it was pretty bad if it lasted shorter than the first.

It acutally got better reviews I think.... It's definitely not something I'd pay so much money for, but I have 14.99 plan at blockbuster and decided to rent it.

I enjoyed it. Some kind of movie to take the load off. Lots of explosions and ****, and cheesy one-liners.

Comment

Isn't Van Damme in the second movie? Not sure but I think I heard he was. That's crazy if he is...I thought that dude fell off the earth a long time ago.

Comment

Isn't Van Damme in the second movie? Not sure but I think I heard he was. That's crazy if he is...I thought that dude fell off the earth a long time ago.
                  I believe he was the bad guy actually. Sick fight between him and Stallone too.

Comment

Working...
                  X