Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Wars > Lord of the Rings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Star Wars > Lord of the Rings

    That's right Rudy, that's right... you heard it here.

  • #2
    No. Absolutely not.
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • #3
      You know it's true, don't deny it. Let the force be with you.

      Comment


      • #4
        You know better.
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • #5
          This would only be the case if the upcoming Hobbit movies were on the same level of episode 1 & 2, which destroyed the franchise in my eyes.

          Lord of the Rings is on another level. The only reason people hold the original SW trilogy in such high regard (I do, honestly...I love star wars), is because it was so ahead of it's time!
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            This would only be the case if the upcoming Hobbit movies were on the same level of episode 1 & 2, which destroyed the franchise in my eyes.

            Lord of the Rings is on another level. The only reason people hold the original SW trilogy in such high regard (I do, honestly...I love star wars), is because it was so ahead of it's time!
            Stop man. I was just trying to hurt Rudy's feelings

            No, but really... I love LOTR too... they were all great films.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Moke View Post
              Stop man. I was just trying to hurt Rudy's feelings

              No, but really... I love LOTR too... they were all great films.
              I CANNOT BE CENSORED!!! =]
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • #8
                I just never got into Star Wars at all.
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  I just never got into Star Wars at all.
                  They were good movies, despite the failures that they made after the good ones.

                  Really hoping Disney could make them pretty good.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Moke View Post
                    Really hoping Disney could make them pretty good.
                    I hope youre not holding your breath! =P
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      I hope youre not holding your breath! =P
                      Who knows? I am quite interested in what they can do. I believe in them. I just want more Star Wars

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Moke View Post
                        they were all great films.
                        Blasphemy! have you read the books?

                        Peter Jackson basically destroyed them and put his own tarnished mark on them.



                        Although I did think the Fellowship was a pretty good movie and the most accurate. Thats not saying much though..



                        And Rudy, how could you not like StarWars? What is wrong with you woman!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          I hope youre not holding your breath! =P

                          I don't think Disney is all that bad. After all, they did a pretty solid job with the Avengers.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
                            I don't think Disney is all that bad. After all, they did a pretty solid job with the Avengers.
                            People call it overrated, that's the only problem. They really screwed up John Carter, but all in all, that movie should have never been made in the first place. I believe they can really do a great job on Star Wars. The visuals in John Carter weren't bad at all... it just wasn't popular.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                              Blasphemy! have you read the books?

                              Peter Jackson basically destroyed them and put his own tarnished mark on them.



                              Although I did think the Fellowship was a pretty good movie and the most accurate. Thats not saying much though..



                              And Rudy, how could you not like StarWars? What is wrong with you woman!
                              No, but I plan on reading them actually. I always like books over movies/shows, but it's not like they were that bad. The Lord of the Rings are pretty popular and they've all gotten pretty good reviews

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X