This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What are some of your favorite Heavy Metal Bands

[quote user="eli#10nyg"][quote user="bluemagic"][quote user="eli#10nyg"][quote user="bluemagic"][quote user="eli#10nyg"]

[quote user="bluemagic"]You cretins owe metal an apology.[/quote]</P>

go push your satanic garbage somewhere else. the bands that you listen to that glorify evil owe metal an apology. society is already against "devil music," even when the messages in the metal are not satanic, they are almost always "assumed," to be. bands like entombed that scream about evil **** and have band members killing people are not conducive to a pleasant society.</P>

i understand freedom of speech, but if you think that satanic garbage helps furthur us in a good way, you are a lost fool. if you do indeed realize that it is detrimental to the furthur development of a civilized, compassionate, society, and you push it anyway, along the way bashing people like myself who don't care for it, than you are a satanist/anarchist pig, imo.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Its funny to watch you waddle through the alternate reality in your mind.</P>

Feel free to join us on earth one day. </P>

Maybe you could start by finding a different insult than "fool", just to change it up a bit.</P>

[/quote]</P>

you are a fool, its not an insult, its a label. and its funny how you think i am the one living in fantasy land. you are blinded by your own "dark demons," pun intended "mr. devil music is the only real metal," lol. now away with you child.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Now your making things up. You must be cranky. Here.....</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

nah read your posts (i know you don't have a vast attention span, but...) you definitely said satanic metal was the only real metal (if you read in between the lines.)</P>

the midol is funny, i was gonna call you a woman too (arguing with all emotion and NO logic/wisdom,) but i did not want to offend the women on this board.</P>

[/quote]I advocate all metal. "Reading between the lines" is your excuse for making things up.</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="eli#10nyg"][quote user="bluemagic"][quote user="eli#10nyg"][quote user="bluemagic"][quote user="eli#10nyg"]

go push your satanic garbage somewhere else. the bands that you listen to that glorify evil owe metal an apology. society is already against "devil music," even when the messages in the metal are not satanic, they are almost always "assumed," to be. bands like entombed that scream about evil **** and have band members killing people are not conducive to a pleasant society.</P>

i understand freedom of speech, but if you think that satanic garbage helps furthur us in a good way, you are a lost fool. if you do indeed realize that it is detrimental to the furthur development of a civilized, compassionate, society, and you push it anyway, along the way bashing people like myself who don't care for it, than you are a satanist/anarchist pig, imo.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Maybe you could start by finding a different insult than "fool", just to change it up a bit.</P>

[/quote]</P>

you are a fool, its not an insult, its a label. and its funny how you think i am the one living in fantasy land. you are blinded by your own "dark demons," pun intended "mr. devil music is the only real metal," lol. now away with you child.</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

nah read your posts (i know you don't have a vast attention span, but...) you definitely said satanic metal was the only real metal (if you read in between the lines.)</P>

the midol is funny, <FONT color=#ff0000 size=4>i was gonna call you a woman too (arguing with all emotion and NO logic/wisdom,) but i did not want to offend the women on this board.</FONT></P>

[/quote]</P>

[:@][8o|] WTH? Is that how you see women? Clearly MALE logic.</P>

Comment

[quote user="PlainJane"][quote user="eli#10nyg"][quote user="bluemagic"][quote user="eli#10nyg"][quote user="bluemagic"][quote user="eli#10nyg"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

the midol is funny, <FONT color=#ff0000 size=4>i was gonna call you a woman too (arguing with all emotion and NO logic/wisdom,) but i did not want to offend the women on this board.</FONT></P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

This guys values are rooted in the 9th century.</P>

See what im dealing with?</P>

Comment

[quote user="bluemagic"][quote user="PlainJane"][quote user="eli#10nyg"][quote user="bluemagic"][quote user="eli#10nyg"][quote user="bluemagic"][quote user="eli#10nyg"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

clearly</P>

Comment

[quote user="bluemagic"][quote user="PlainJane"][quote user="eli#10nyg"][quote user="bluemagic"][quote user="eli#10nyg"][quote user="bluemagic"][quote user="eli#10nyg"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[:@][8o|] WTH? Is that how you see women?<FONT size=5> Clearly MALE logic</FONT>.</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

you are an ***, you yourself called me a whiny woman, now again you try to take some moral upper hand, you are a walking hypocrisy. </P>

as for plain jane, its not only me that sees things this way, most of the world, and psychologists agree. as far as the "NO wisdom" part of my bash, that was mainly a rub against bluemagic, but woman are known for relying more on emotion. i don't believe "men are from mars, and woman are from venus," but we are definitely wired differently.</P>

so no i don't see all woman this way, only ones like bluemagic. and as far as getting upset at me, you yourself said my post was "clearly male logic," do you see all males this way or just ones like me who exxagerate the truth in order to bash someone. sorry you were hit in the line of fire, but bluemagic is a complete hypocrite, he himself called me a whiny woman, there is this very same post with "midol," in it. is he implying that i have to be a woman, to be so *****y? if so thatin itself is sexist. he argues out of his ***, i just happen to put my foot in my mouth once in a while.</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="PlainJane"][quote user="bluemagic"][quote user="PlainJane"][quote user="eli#10nyg"][quote user="bluemagic"][quote user="eli#10nyg"][quote user="bluemagic"][quote user="eli#10nyg"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

clearly</P>

[/quote]</P>

you don't see anything in this matter clearly. souse yourbrain and get your own opinion, don't side with bluemagic he is a complete hypocritcal ***. and by agreeing with him, you yourself are proving my point about woman arguing using emotion, i make one statement you don't like, and all of a sudden you are bluemagics best bud, and i'm a miscreant. you people are like children in your logic.</P>

Comment

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

if we were in the 9th century, i'd be going on bytch hunts, and you'd (blue dipsht) be first on the list.[]</P>

Comment

[quote user="bluemagic"][quote user="eli#10nyg"][quote user="bluemagic"][quote user="eli#10nyg"][quote user="bluemagic"][quote user="eli#10nyg"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

the midol is funny, i was gonna call you a woman too (arguing with all emotion and NO logic/wisdom,) but i did not want to offend the women on this board.</P>

[/quote]I advocate all metal. "Reading between the lines" is your excuse for making things up.</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

this isn't a chess match, we're not in a court of law, you know what you alluded to. i'm not going over this anymore with you. read your own posts directed towards me, and if you can't see it, your blind.</P>

"have fun with your metal, lmfao," or some other jibberish was one line you yourself used.</P>

Comment

[quote user="eli#10nyg"][quote user="bluemagic"][quote user="eli#10nyg"][quote user="bluemagic"][quote user="eli#10nyg"][quote user="bluemagic"][quote user="eli#10nyg"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

this isn't a chess match, we're not in a court of law, you know what you alluded to. i'm not going over this anymore with you. read your own posts directed towards me, and if you can't see it, your blind.</P>

"have fun with your metal, lmfao," or some other jibberish was one line you yourself used.</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="bluemagic"][quote user="eli#10nyg"][quote user="bluemagic"][quote user="eli#10nyg"][quote user="bluemagic"][quote user="eli#10nyg"][quote user="bluemagic"][quote user="eli#10nyg"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

LMFAO, that was very very good![B]i don't mind that you think i'm ******ed, and i know i've been right about most of our argument. i have been going overboard though, so yeah i deserved that. you're still an idiot though.[]</P>

</P>

(you didn't have to use a family photo to prove your point, though, its shameful.)[:P]</P>

Comment

eli#10nyg likes green day too, nuff said.

Comment

[quote user="lawl"]eli#10nyg likes green day too, nuff said.
                          [/quote]</P>

uh, i like all music, except for most rap,classical is tough too and i have to be in a rare mood to enjoy it. and i don't like greenday, but i don't think they are bad either. they remind me of ac/dc, a few chords, alot of songs sounding the same, but they have a decent sense of rythym and an ok rock sound. and they have to be doing something right, wouldn't you think?</P>

and there you go hassling me too, because we have different opinions on something as trivial as music????[:|]</P>

Comment

[quote user="eli#10nyg"]

[/quote]</P>

uh, i like all music, except for most rap,classical is tough too and i have to be in a rare mood to enjoy it. and i don't like greenday, but i don't think they are bad either. they remind me of ac/dc, a few chords, alot of songs sounding the same, but they have a decent sense of rythym and an ok rock sound. and they have to be doing something right, wouldn't you think?</P>

and there you go hassling me too, because we have different opinions on something as trivial as music????[:|]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[{]Dude, lighten up[}]</P>

Comment

[quote user="PlainJane"][quote user="eli#10nyg"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[{]Dude, lighten up[}]</P>

[/quote]</P>

He cant.</P>

Thats his problem.</P>

Comment

Working...
                              X