X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is it Istambul or Constanople?

[quote user="listenup"][quote user="bluemagic"]

[quote user="listenup"][quote user="bluemagic"]I like bullet proof vests.[/quote]Yeah those DR bills from bullet wounds get kinda expensive.lol[/quote]</P>

I think they are stylish too.</P>

</P>

[/quote]That cop looks like a real ******* that just ****s with ppl cause the power went to his head.[/quote]</P>

Thats not a real cop its a comedian playing a cop on the show reno 911.</P>

Comment

[quote user="bluemagic"][quote user="listenup"][quote user="bluemagic"]

[quote user="listenup"][quote user="bluemagic"]I like bullet proof vests.[/quote]Yeah those DR bills from bullet wounds get kinda expensive.lol[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]That cop looks like a real ******* that just ****s with ppl cause the power went to his head.[/quote]</P>

Thats not a real cop its a comedian playing a cop on the show reno 911.</P>[/quote]Guess u can tell im not a fan of that show.LOL

Comment

[quote user="listenup"][quote user="bluemagic"][quote user="listenup"][quote user="bluemagic"]

</P>

Thats not a real cop its a comedian playing a cop on the show reno 911.</P>

[/quote]Guess u can tell im not a fan of that show.LOL[/quote]</P>

I highly reccomend you check it out one day. One of the funniest shows on TV.</P>

The movie is hysterical.</P>

Comment

I think you mean "ISTANBUL" or "CONSTANTINOPLE". Ask the band They Might Be Giants, they have a song all about it.

Comment

[quote user="Jiffy Jeff"]I think you mean "ISTANBUL" or "CONSTANTINOPLE". Ask the band They Might Be Giants, they have a song all about it.[/quote]</P>

I already enlightened them.</P>

Did you know the TMBG version was a remake of a song from the 60's?</P>

Comment

[quote user="jints10"]

[quote user="listenup"]<font color="#ff0000">Too much football talk inhere for me.</font>[/quote]</p>

This is not the area for football </p>

The "youths" in south France are out of controal</p>

In England they send their kids wearing STAB and BULLIT proof vests</p>[/quote]

Its also not the area for anything political in nature. Read the pinned thread for the rules of this forum. Movies, music, books, video games......pretty simple.
              The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Working...
              X