Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Music

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I will never understand this society..

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      At one point, rap was actually good lol..But that was long ago :/
      No it wasn't.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        No it wasn't.
        Yes it was.
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          Yes it was.
          Rap sucks and always has.
          No melody, and melody is the heartbeat of music.

          In my never to be humble opinion of course.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            Rap sucks and always has.No melody, and melody is the heartbeat of music.In my never to be humble opinion of course.
            It told a story, it was poetry. Most good music is poetry anyway. In my super humble opinion of course, haha.
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              Rap sucks and always has.
              No melody, and melody is the heartbeat of music.

              In my never to be humble opinion of course.
              Do you consider hip-hop rap? The genres always get mixed together and peoples definitions of the two vary.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
                Do you consider hip-hop rap? The genres always get mixed together and peoples definitions of the two vary.
                I don't care what you call it. It all sucks to me.
                I understand that everyone is different. But I can't friggin stand it.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  I don't care what you call it. It all sucks to me.
                  I understand that everyone is different. But I can't friggin stand it.
                  that stuff is good for rattling things loose

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by byron View Post
                    that stuff is good for rattling things loose
                    This is going to be a very random question, but has anyone ever called you Lord Byron?
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      I don't care what you call it. It all sucks to me.I understand that everyone is different. But I can't friggin stand it.
                      It's all good.
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        It's all good.
                        Its all bad.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                          This is going to be a very random question, but has anyone ever called you Lord Byron?
                          haha ...yeah back in my high school days

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            Its all bad.
                            That's not what I meant..unless you're messing around with me
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              That's not what I meant..unless you're messing around with me
                              I assumed you meant that it was OK if I felt that way.
                              But I twisted it as Morehead is apt to do.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                I assumed you meant that it was OK if I felt that way.But I twisted it as Morehead is apt to do.
                                Do you always speak in third person?
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X