Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Music

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by DIPSET_ALL_DAY View Post
    But to answer your question I listen to everything from classic rock, to death metal to gangster rap..it all depends on my mood.
    That's cool. Death metal though lol how do you do it?
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • #92
      Hey Morehead, you're old and a loser! And you're banned and can't respond! Mwahahahaha
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
        Hey Morehead, you're old and a loser! And you're banned and can't respond! Mwahahahaha

        WTF?

        Did he really?

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
          WTF?

          Did he really?
          Lol I clicked on a FF thread that he posted on and saw he was banned. Don't know for what, I'm just coming off mine.
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

          Comment


          • #95
            Atta-boy! There's nothing like some time in the thinking to remind that an occasional ban is good for you.

            It reminds you that we're mostly posting with idiots.

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
              Atta-boy! There's nothing like some time in the thinking to remind that an occasional ban is good for you.

              It reminds you that we're mostly posting with idiots.
              Lol you ain't kidding. Though, it was a shame that I got banned at the time that superstar returner KYLE FREAKIN' WILLIAMS decided to grace our boards...
              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

              Comment


              • #97
                So, what is a ban around here? I don't post on many message boards so I'm not too familiar with the rules.

                Does banned mean forever or can one be banned for a week? I got a week suspension very early in my posting for calling some moron a moron. How do you know if you're getting a week or forever? I assume the Mods send you an email but in this case, there's no way we'd know how long MS is getting, huh?

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                  So, what is a ban around here? I don't post on many message boards so I'm not too familiar with the rules.

                  Does banned mean forever or can one be banned for a week? I got a week suspension very early in my posting for calling some moron a moron. How do you know if you're getting a week or forever? I assume the Mods send you an email but in this case, there's no way we'd know how long MS is getting, huh?
                  I'm pretty sure mine showed banned under my username, as opposed to suspended. My experience with it is that you can't see the boards unless you log out. If you log in, there's a memo that says why you're banned, and when it's over and you can't bypass that screen.

                  So we can't know for how long he issuspended (I guess would be a better term), but I doubt for more than a week.
                  My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    He and Eliscruzz got into it.
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      He and Eliscruzz got into it.
                      Eliscruzz ftw
                      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                        So, what is a ban around here? I don't post on many message boards so I'm not too familiar with the rules.Does banned mean forever or can one be banned for a week? I got a week suspension very early in my posting for calling some moron a moron. How do you know if you're getting a week or forever? I assume the Mods send you an email but in this case, there's no way we'd know how long MS is getting, huh?
                        Some bans are lifetime bans, and others are temporary. I guess they shouldn't call it a ban if you're going to return eventually lol.
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • Wow, no Dylan
                          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                            Wow, no Dylan
                            Bob Dylan? My father worships that man. I went to two concerts of his and I liked It. He has some good music, but I'm not his biggest fan only because my dad plays him in the house 24/7. Even when I was little, that's all I heard.
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              Bob Dylan? My father worships that man. I went to two concerts of his and I liked It. He has some good music, but I'm not his biggest fan only because my dad plays him in the house 24/7. Even when I was little, that's all I heard.
                              He's a legend. I don't overdo it with him, but some of his songs are just masterpieces.

                              Most underrated song of his, by far: Jokerman.

                              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                                He's a legend. I don't overdo it with him, but some of his songs are just masterpieces. Most underrated song of his, by far: Jokerman.
                                My dad totally overdid Bob Dylan. My favorite is probably Gotta Serve Somebody
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X