• Show
Clear All

• Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      Love Tom Petty.
      Here's my favorite band of all time.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4XVJj4jER4
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        Love Tom Petty.Here's my favorite band of all time.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4XVJj4jER4
        They aren't bad
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Golden Era Hip-Hop (EPMD, Run DMC, Wu Tang, Beastie Boys, LL, Big Daddy Kane, Eric B, & Rakim, KRS-1 and the Mighty BDP posse, Public Enemy, Dr. Dre, Snoop, DPGC, Mobb Deep, Nas, Big Pun, Fat Joe to name a few)

Classic Rock- Zeppelin, Aerosmith, Metallica, Bon Jovi (80's), Bob Dylan, Queen, the Eagles, Stones, Boston, the Doors, some Pink Floyd and other one-hit wonder songs from the 60s and 70s

All Mo-Town era music- Diana, Stevie, Chi-Lites, Smokey, Michael Jackson...

various 80s music: the Cars, Cyndi Lauper, Springsteen, Prince...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

• I listen to almost anything with the exception of country or bluegrass. I grew up with Metallica, Green Day, Smashing Pumpkins and Pearl Jam. I'm also a big fan of underground rap as well.
            Last edited by ShakeandBake; 01-26-2013, 06:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
              Golden Era Hip-Hop (EPMD, Run DMC, Wu Tang, Beastie Boys, LL, Big Daddy Kane, Eric B, & Rakim, KRS-1 and the Mighty BDP posse, Public Enemy, Dr. Dre, Snoop, DPGC, Mobb Deep, Nas, Big Pun, Fat Joe to name a few)

Classic Rock- Zeppelin, Aerosmith, Metallica, Bon Jovi (80's), Bob Dylan, Queen, the Eagles, Stones, Boston, the Doors, some Pink Floyd and other one-hit wonder songs from the 60s and 70s

All Mo-Town era music- Diana, Stevie, Chi-Lites, Smokey, Michael Jackson...

various 80s music: the Cars, Cyndi Lauper, Springsteen, Prince...
              Awesome, we pretty much have the same taste in music.
              I've been listening to a lot of Classic Rock.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
                I listen to almost anything with the exception of country or bluegrass. I grew up with Metallica, Green Day, Smashing Pumpkins and Pearl Jam. I'm also a big fan of underground rap as well.
                I used to really like Green Day, but nowadays their sound is too pop-ish.

Also, be careful about posting videos with obscenity on here. Just looking out haha.

Comment

I used to really like Green Day, but nowadays their sound is too pop-ish.

Also, be careful about posting videos with obscenity on here. Just looking out haha.
                  I agree Green Day sucks now, used to be a big fan back in the Dookie days

Comment

I agree Green Day sucks now, used to be a big fan back in the Dookie days
                    Right? I'd still listen to them over the other crap they have out today.

Do you like Sum 41?

Comment

Do you like Sum 41?
                      I used to when they first came out but they kinda went pop. They remind me of Avril Lavigne, can't make up their minds if they are a pop group or punk

Comment

I used to when they first came out but they kinda went pop. They remind me of Avril Lavigne, can't make up their minds if they are a pop group or punk
                        Haha yeah, omg Avril Lavigne freaking disappeared.

Leftover Crack is a good punk band, and Bad Brains.

Comment

Do you like Sum 41?
                          I like these guys better, or at least I did, I really haven't listen to punk rock for years.

Comment

I like these guys better, or at least I did, I really haven't listen to punk rock for years.
                            Blink 182 is good

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                              He's a legend. I don't overdo it with him, but some of his songs are just masterpieces.

Most underrated song of his, by far: Jokerman.

Excellent choice; nicely spotted. That whole Infidels album is way under rated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                Love Tom Petty.
                                Here's my favorite band of all time.
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4XVJj4jER4

Yay! He lives

Comment

Working...
                                X