Kate Mara

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Hey I'm not saying I wouldn't, I'm just saying that if she wasn't famous (or even affiliated with the Giants/Steelers) not many people would be salivating over her.

BTW, giants-_-, in the last picture you just posted, she looks hot as ****. So I'll give you that. First pic, butterface.
    Is got older first pic she was a teen i think watch tge movie shooter is great and she is in it its on netflix i belive

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
      Butterface
      HAHA, very true statement. Does she also suffer from Noassatall?

Comment

Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
        HAHA, very true statement. Does she also suffer from Noassatall?
        Lmao!
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

her sister rooney is very pretty also. her name is also pretty epic. rooney after her great grandfather art rooney sr. from her mother's side, founder of the pittsburgh steelers, and mara, after her great grandfather tim mara from her father's side, founder of the new york giants. talk about being from football royalty.

Comment

Whoa.... just check her out on dailymotion.com and this girl is not bashful at all. And she's definitely hot.

kate-mara-1024x768-28491.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by L.T.56 View Post
              her sister rooney is very pretty also. her name is also pretty epic. rooney after her great grandfather art rooney sr. from her mother's side, founder of the pittsburgh steelers, and mara, after her great grandfather tim mara from her father's side, founder of the new york giants. talk about being from football royalty.
              Whoa again.......this must run in the family, she's not bashful either. She's definitely pretty but Kate's got that girl next door look.

Rooney-Mara cute.jpg

Comment

She says she is a huge giants and steelers fan and when she missed an Impt game yrs back due to her career, she had a clause written into all her contracts that if either of those teams makeS SB she gets to attend. And since then she has been there to see last 3 titles won
                Football has been very, very good to us.
                After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                4-New York Giants!!!
                5-NE
                Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Working...
                X