Madden 13 pisses me off

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    I had '13 for about a week before I traded it in. Last time I will ever buy a Madden game, its just the same game regurgitated year after year with minor tweaks that really aren't worth mentioning.
    I read some negatives about the game when it first was released last Aug/Sept.

So of course I was in no rush to purchase to it. My son gets games through gamefly, so we put it on the list. It finally came last Monday. We both took a crack at it. Needless to say, it was back in the mail Tuesday afternoon---LOL!!

Gamefly is a good thing, you don't like it, send it back. Its better than being out $50.00. Because you can trade a brand new game 2 days old back to gamestop etc., and you will not get that $50.00 back.

Since the traditional franchise mode was not there, I tried the be the coach option, since that is as close to franchise mode. My son tried playing as be the player mode.

I like the newer rosters year to year, but not much difference otherwise. I was quite disappointed in Madden 13. I will not be in any rush to buy the next Madden, until after I talk to some people or read up on it.

Comment

I just hate gamefly because I think their monthly price is insane.

Comment

Originally posted by tonyt830 View Post
        I like the newer rosters year to year, but not much difference otherwise. I was quite disappointed in Madden 13. I will not be in any rush to buy the next Madden, until after I talk to some people or read up on it.
        The series has stagnated big time. Since no-one else is able to make an NFL game, there's no need for Madden to improve.

Comment

I just have huge gripes with the lag in the online. Might be my internet though, but I've always heard they had problems with servers.

Comment

The thing I hate is the deep ball. The QB places it horribly. Instead of having to make an over-the-shoulder catch, the QB makes the WR have to turn around, and it is always swatted away.
            The only good race is at suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die

Comment

Originally posted by JAYPEE View Post
              The thing I hate is the deep ball. The QB places it horribly. Instead of having to make an over-the-shoulder catch, the QB makes the WR have to turn around, and it is always swatted away.
              That happens a lot. Also depends on the play.

Comment

Working...
              X