Anyone own a Tablet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
    i am using an iPad 2. love it... does everything you want and at an affordable price
    just bought one yesterday.. only issue is with posting on these boards, you can't enter any links or pics.. or can you??

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
      just bought one yesterday.. only issue is with posting on these boards, you can't enter any links or pics.. or can you??
      You can, you have to tap down on whatever you want to copy for about a second and release, press "select all" and highlight the url. Afterward, it will have a "Cut, Copy, Paste" option. Click copy and to paste it, just tap down on the screen for about a second and the "Paste" option will appear. To make the image appear on here you have to do the [img] thing and tap the screen and paste the url in between [i m g ] url [/ i m g]. I probably confused the mess out of you.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Yo, it's mad easy.

Comment

so I do I have the options to use the bold option or red font..?

Comment

If you're using the mobile skin or tablet skin... yes... There should be options there to changethat stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
              so I do I have the options to use the bold option or red font..?
              No, you would have to use the formulas [ b ] url [/ b ] for bold and [color = red] url [/ color ] for red font

Comment

Why? Isn't the text box with editing in Safari or google chrome browser?

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
                  Why? Isn't the text box with editing in Safari or google chrome browser?
                  He's talking about on the iPad

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    He's talking about on the iPad
                    So, the text box and editing box (for different functions) doesn't show in the browsers? I still don't get it...

Comment

So, the text box and editing box (for different functions) doesn't show in the browsers? I still don't get it...
                      apparently its different for different browsers. I use firefox and never had a problem but it seems that some people don't have the option for different colored font etc.

Comment

That is why Safari sucks.

Comment

Well on the mobile device no, you can't see it. On the PC, Google Chrome is recommended.

Comment

I'm really confused.

iPads are exactly like iPhones. I go on my browser for my iPhone, and I can see the editing boxes. You can't see that on the iPad?

Comment

I'm really confused.iPads are exactly like iPhones. I go on my browser for my iPhone, and I can see the editing boxes. You can't see that on the iPad?
                              I can't see the editing box on my iPhone...df

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                                Well on the mobile device no, you can't see it. On the PC, Google Chrome is recommended.
                                can should I be using Google Chrome instead of that Safari crap..?

Comment

Working...
                                X