Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
    Talking really expensive gifts.
    oh. not really familiar with that lol. guess ive been missing out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• CHOCOLATE? CHOCOLATE?

CHOCOLATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! CHOCOLATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Comment

• 75% cocoa dark. thats the good stuff. nice little treat once in a while.

Comment

75% cocoa dark. thats the good stuff. nice little treat once in a while.
            Ew..I hate dark chocolate.. I know it's healthier but ugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              Ew..I hate dark chocolate.. I know it's healthier but ugh
              have you tried the good kinds? ive had stuff that was really awful before. dark chocolate is actually real chocolate. not the watered-down stuff with milk in it.

Comment

have you tried the good kinds? ive had stuff that was really awful before. dark chocolate is actually real chocolate. not the watered-down stuff with milk in it.
                Watered down milk chocolate is delicious as idk what.

The dark chocolates I've tasted are from Ghirardelli. That's probably the only kind I would eat (If I had to) but it's still gross >.>

Comment

Watered down milk chocolate is delicious as idk what.

The dark chocolates I've tasted are from Ghirardelli. That's probably the only kind I would eat (If I had to) but it's still gross >.>
                  I love milk chocolate. but in the grand scheme of things its not really a true chocolate like the dark stuff is if you really think about it lol. I mean some of them have barely any % of cocoa in them. its more like a chocolate flavored milk bar instead lol

as far as dark chocolate is concerned, try broadening your horizons and try other kinds. i kinda forget what Ghirardelli kind tastes like, but its not the best out there imo
                  Last edited by Rusty192; 03-31-2013, 06:13 PM. Reason: spellings

Comment

I love milk chocolate. but in the grand scheme of things its not really a true chocolate like the dark stuff is if you really think about it lol. I mean some of them have barley any % of cocoa in them. its more like a chocolate flavored milk bar instead lol

as far as dark chocolate is concerned, try broadening your horizons and try other kinds. i kinda forget what Ghirardelli kind tastes like, but its not the best out there imo
                    True chocolate, fake chocolate..milk chocolate is delicious and you cannot convince me otherwise.

Dark chocolate is going to have the same bitter taste because it's less sugar. It may taste slightly different from brand to brand, but that's about it. Ghirardellis may not be the best, but it gets the job done!

Comment

True chocolate, fake chocolate..milk chocolate is delicious and you cannot convince me otherwise.

Dark chocolate is going to have the same bitter taste because it's less sugar. It may taste slightly different from brand to brand, but that's about it. Ghirardellis may not be the best, but it gets the job done!
                      wait, did I say its not delicious? I love the stuff.

dark chocolate varies considerably from brand to brand. trust me on that. Ive had 70% that was darn near inedible and then had 75% that was smooth and awesome. It ain't for everybody obviously. I happen to really like intense chocolate though.

Comment

wait, did I say its not delicious? I love the stuff. dark chocolate varies considerably from brand to brand. trust me on that. Ive had 70% that was darn near inedible and then had 75% that was smooth and awesome. It ain't for everybody obviously. I happen to really like intense chocolate though.
                        Yeah, you do like your chocolate intense...........

Comment

• lol okay.

Comment

lol okay.
                            LOL but seriously milk chocolate >

Comment

• Happy Easter All...Hope everyone is having a relaxing, happy weekend....BTW, remember what tomorrow is....don't believe what anyone tells you! lol

And (just for the record) milk chocolate is ALWAYS better

Comment

LOL but seriously milk chocolate >
                                milk chocolate > rudy lol. sorry had to do it :P

Comment

Working...
                                X