Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    Love me.
    In 69 ways

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      At first I thought bathroom was woman and I laughed out loud..I should't be laughing at that.

      What's the occasion?
      there's nothing funny about assaulting women!!..............unless it's a female clown. that's kinda funny...

      My best friend is a Ecuadorian girl, and shes gettin' married this summer. You can have what's like a $50,000 wedding 'round here for $10,000 or less down there. Her other "bff" just happens to be the girl that i've been involved with on and off for as long as we've all known each other. This has bad idea written all over it. wedding? exotic location? alcohol?

      who am I kidding, this is a layup....
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        Ellen Page and I are friends, k.
        she's pretty awesome, right?
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          The Tu Te is not correct.

          It would have been right if you left out the Tu.

          and your balls are weak and stupid...just like JPizz and Moke.
          I was always taught that tu te gusta and te gusta are one in the same. Anyway you ruined the joke, good work.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
            I was always taught that tu te gusta and te gusta are one in the same. Anyway you ruined the joke, good work.
            Te gusta is right, you don't really need Tu te gusta...I guess some teachers teach it different.

            I ruin everything, why haven't you learned this?
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              she's pretty awesome, right?
              Yes.

              Jennifer Lawrence and I are friends too. She's so freaking cool.
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • This isn't the Spanish Lounge guys. So me gusta, tu gusta, gtfo.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  there's nothing funny about assaulting women!!..............unless it's a female clown. that's kinda funny...

                  My best friend is a Ecuadorian girl, and shes gettin' married this summer. You can have what's like a $50,000 wedding 'round here for $10,000 or less down there. Her other "bff" just happens to be the girl that i've been involved with on and off for as long as we've all known each other. This has bad idea written all over it. wedding? exotic location? alcohol?

                  who am I kidding, this is a layup....
                  Well have fun LOL!
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                    This isn't the Spanish Lounge guys. So me gusta, tu gusta, gtfo.
                    This doesn't say "Speak In English Lounge" either *******got.
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                      In 69 ways
                      I can dig.
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        Yes.

                        Jennifer Lawrence and I are friends too. She's so freaking cool.
                        I'd put a ring on that without even talking to her. Did you watch Silver Linings Playbook? she was HILARIOUS in that movie lol
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          I'd put a ring on that without even talking to her. Did you watch Silver Linings Playbook? she was HILARIOUS in that movie lol
                          Haha no! Gaah I wanna see it now. She's so funny. I guess it's because she's so freaking normal and awkward and she doesn'g care at all.
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                            This doesn't say "Speak In English Lounge" either *******got.
                            I might make that requirement in the original post though, thanks!

                            Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                            I can dig.
                            Can you smell what the rock is cookin'?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              I thought Mexico had the worst water..
                              Theyre all terrible.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                Theyre all terrible.
                                dayummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMZZ
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X