Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Someone was wearing a RGIII jersey today..

    I spit in his direction.

    jk...but I wanted to.
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • You should have spit on his face.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Moke View Post
        You should have spit on his face.
        jkfajkdksalf I SHOULD HAVE SPAT IN HIS FACE LIKE THE LITTLE ***GOT HE IS.

        KIM JONG UN IS A STUPID MARSHMELLOW ***GOT.
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • Hey, it's April 5th and eventually I'll be moving. Sad face. Might want to see if I can get a bank job in Staten Island and quite my accounting firm job. Maybe with my finance degree, I can actually go high up in a bank or something.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Moke View Post
            Hey, it's April 5th and eventually I'll be moving. Sad face. Might want to see if I can get a bank job in Staten Island and quite my accounting firm job. Maybe with my finance degree, I can actually go high up in a bank or something.
            maybe. i woudn't know. lol; I work outside my actual area of expertise =P
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              maybe. i woudn't know. lol; I work outside my actual area of expertise =P
              I just don't want to travel 1 hr 30 minutes to get to the city from my new house. It's going to suck! But I can't wait to graduate to make money. Just worried about bills.

              I'm a finance major and I spend more money on **** I don't need....

              I'll probably make a bad financer. Just kidding. It all depends on how much money I make.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                jkfajkdksalf I SHOULD HAVE SPAT IN HIS FACE LIKE THE LITTLE ***GOT HE IS.

                KIM JONG UN IS A STUPID MARSHMELLOW ***GOT.
                Wed annihilate him if he tries anything.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  Hey, you guys should go to Nigeria because it's pretty.

                  Some parts.
                  Ireally want to go on a safari, anywhere in Africa would be cool. Just let me bring a ak

                  Comment


                  • Nigeria is a country?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                      Nigeria is a country?
                      ...
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        Ireally want to go on a safari, anywhere in Africa would be cool. Just let me bring a ak
                        Heard South Africa has some of the nicest people.
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                          ...
                          Thought it was GUAM

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                            Thought it was GUAM
                            Lol okay Mokey
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              Lol okay Mokey
                              You know I'm kidding right? It's a joke

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                                You know I'm kidding right? It's a joke
                                Yes
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X