Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Freaking Lounge.....wonder what this room is like. Wonder what I will find. Let's take a closer look, shall we?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
      The Freaking Lounge.....wonder what this room is like. Wonder what I will find. Let's take a closer look, shall we?
      UM HOW ARE YOU?
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        UM HOW ARE YOU?
        DANGER!, DANGER!, DANGER!.....Do not converse with this person....may be detrimental to mental health.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
          DANGER!, DANGER!, DANGER!.....Do not converse with this person....may be detrimental to mental health.
          Andddd you are now conversing with someome who is detrimental to your mental health. Nice going.
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • Nice going Laurah, you succeeded in failing your own mission.

            Comment


            • oh.....my.....god.....what....the....****......is going on....
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                oh.....my.....god.....what....the....****......is going on....
                So dead around here lately. I is sadly..
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  So dead around here lately. I is sadly..
                  some days are just slow. it happens.

                  other days the boards are slammed.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • I really don't care. We better have 10,000 posts by next Friday or I will be very angry.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      oh.....my.....god.....what....the....****......is going on....
                      its that time of year when you get bombarded with schoolwork....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
                        its that time of year when you get bombarded with schoolwork....
                        Exactly. I have a literature review thing tomorrow that I didn't even read the 3 articles I need to use, and 2 finance exams next week



                        So sad. I need Laurah's meth omelettes.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                          Exactly. I have a literature review thing tomorrow that I didn't even read the 3 articles I need to use, and 2 finance exams next week



                          So sad. I need Laurah's meth omelettes.
                          I could use some adderall laced pancakes myself, had 3 lab reports due this week and a test tomorrow in physics and next week org chem and cell bio **** this time of year.

                          Comment


                          • That's your fault for taking such a ****ty major!

                            Just kidding. I wish I can take those classes now that I am in business and really not enjoying it.

                            Always liked conceptual and math stuff and hated factual and science stuff, but now it's the opposite.

                            Comment


                            • Was always horrible with math and numbers unless it involved money.

                              Dont know what 2y x 45zhdkf equals nor is it relevant to anything I do in life. Loved science and history.

                              Comment


                              • I love psychology. One of my favorite subjects although it brings out the cuckoo in me.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X