The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
    I love psychology. One of my favorite subjects although it brings out the cuckoo in me.
    I don't know why you just don't switch your major..
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      I don't know why you just don't switch your major..
      Because I don't really want to be in school for more years. Financially, it looks pretty scary for me if I decided to do it. In another life I guess.

Comment

I love psychology. One of my favorite subjects although it brings out the cuckoo in me.
        do biopsychology

Comment

• Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
          do biopsychology
          That's cool, like neurons and stuff right? That's like what? 8 years max for school or something?

Comment

Because I don't really want to be in school for more years. Financially, it looks pretty scary for me if I decided to do it. In another life I guess.
            I guess...but it's worth it

Comment

I guess...but it's worth it
              It's not going to be worth it on my pocket at all though. I'll just have to adapt somehow to what I am doing now. It's too late now honestly.

I can't do another 6 years of college and expect to make good money and retire early. Unless I really put 150% effort into switching my major and my courses.

Comment

That's cool, like neurons and stuff right? That's like what? 8 years max for school or something?
                Yeah its brain chemistry stuff. Depending on what you want to do it could be a lot of school. Anything psychology related requires a lot of school unless you want to go into an unrelated field after you get your bachelors or if you want to go into HR/Social work
                Last edited by ShakeandBake; 04-10-2013, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Yeah its brain chemistry stuff. Depending on what you want to do it could be a lot of school. Anything psychology related requires a lot of school unless you want to go into an related field after you get your bachelors or if you want to go into HR/Social work
                  HR/Social work is OK, but that's like what I am doing now in my own finance field - clerk stuff.

It's low grade stuff, and that's not really what I want.

Comment

It's not going to be worth it on my pocket at all though. I'll just have to adapt somehow to what I am doing now. It's too late now honestly.I can't do another 6 years of college and expect to make good money and retire early. Unless I really put 150% effort into switching my major and my courses.
                    Money is a concern, but yeah, it's up to you.

Comment

• I'm majoring in Psychology, minoring in Education.

Comment

Money is a concern, but yeah, it's up to you.

I just want to get paid, and be comfortable. Honestly, I don't even want to live the wealthy life. I just want to be comfortable and be happy.

Comment

I just want to get paid, and be comfortable. Honestly, I don't even want to live the wealthy life. I just want to be comfortable and be happy.
                          +1

Comment

HR/Social work is OK, but that's like what I am doing now in my own finance field - clerk stuff.

It's low grade stuff, and that's not really what I want.
                            Yeah exactly my point, it requires a large time/money investment to make it worthwhile IMO.

Comment

I'm majoring in Psychology, minoring in Education.
                              Our youth are ****ed.

Comment

Our youth are ****ed.
                                Rudith as a teachaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

Working...
                                X