Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Stupid swaggots
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      Stupid swaggots

      Comment


      • Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
        gmen0820 is Meg hahahahahahahahaha
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          gmen0820 is Meg hahahahahahahahaha
          Excellent Rudyy, that's an interesting way to deflect a picture directed towards you!
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
            Excellent Rudyy, that's an interesting way to deflect a picture directed towards you!
            That is exactly what I did.

            u mad? u sad? yea..u both.
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              That is exactly what I did.

              u mad? u sad? yea..u both.
              It's disturbing how much you want me...
              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

              Comment


              • New Nurse Jackie tonight...Woot! Woot!...

                Comment


                • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                  It's disturbing how much you want me...
                  Me? Want you? You must be on crack.
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    Me? Want you? You must be on crack.
                    Yes, just as I expected, denial -- borderline outrage. It'll all come out eventually Rudyy.

                    Then I will break your heart.
                    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
                      New Nurse Jackie tonight...Woot! Woot!...
                      Is that a porno?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                        Yes, just as I expected, denial -- borderline outrage. It'll all come out eventually Rudyy.

                        Then I will break your heart.
                        No.

                        I like Rusty aka Chad.
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                          No.

                          I like Rusty aka Chad.
                          Phase #2, commit feelings to another person. Just as I suspected you would.
                          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                            Phase #2, commit feelings to another person. Just as I suspected you would.
                            Phase #3, chop gmen0820's balls off and feed it to him.
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              Phase #3, chop gmen0820's balls off and feed it to him.
                              Very good, violence is the epitomizing factor of phase #3.
                              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                                Very good, violence is the epitomizing factor of phase #3.
                                Not violent by my standards.
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X