Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Freaking Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I want to talk about violence!

    Comment


    • Moke wants to talk about violence guys.
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • Hi!

        I have an issue with my advisement center at my school.

        It just sucks.

        Violence ensue.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
          It's disturbing how much you want me...
          Who doesnt want a piece of Greg Gutfeld

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            Who doesnt want a piece of Greg Gutfeld
            He's libertarian. I like that.
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Moke View Post
              Hi!

              I have an issue with my advisement center at my school.

              It just sucks.

              Violence ensue.
              School advisers are little to no help sometimes. It's gay.

              I want to punch myself over and over again.
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                School advisers are little to no help sometimes. It's gay.

                I want to punch myself over and over again.
                They are like "we are booked. Oh, you have an academic worksheet? Okay, you can walk in whenever you want."

                I thought you were booked yo.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                  They are like "we are booked. Oh, you have an academic worksheet? Okay, you can walk in whenever you want."I thought you were booked yo.
                  Go to your advisor, and tell them this fact: Beer, champagne and vagina is almost equally acidic with pH ranging from 4.0 to 4.5.
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    Go to your advisor, and tell them this fact: Beer, champagne and vagina is almost equally acidic with pH ranging from 4.0 to 4.5.
                    Yeast infection

                    Comment


                    • Well Moke....I guess now we can talk about violence.


                      I freaking hate people.
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        Well Moke....I guess now we can talk about violence.


                        I freaking hate people.
                        Same here, I feel like punting a baby at this point in the semester

                        Comment


                        • It's pretty sad that this happened today out of all days we were talking about violence.

                          Anyway, I keep telling myself it's not a coincidence. Hopefully not.

                          I can't believe that happened, really sad. I know I saw a picture of a young girl who ran the marathon who supposedly passed from this.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                            It's pretty sad that this happened today out of all days we were talking about violence.

                            Anyway, I keep telling myself it's not a coincidence. Hopefully not.

                            I can't believe that happened, really sad. I know I saw a picture of a young girl who ran the marathon who supposedly passed from this.
                            I have a few friends that live in Boston and luckily none of them were involved although my one friend left the finish line moments before one of the bombs went off.

                            It's a sad world we live in....

                            Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

                            Comment


                            • I also would like to make an announcement that I officially am embarrassed to be a New Jersey Devils fan. Been a fan for 20+ years and have never thought or said it, but I am now.

                              7 games left in the season and I already put my jerseys in my closet until next season.


                              I wanna punch a hole through the ****ing wall right now. ****.

                              Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Giantz4Life View Post
                                I have a few friends that live in Boston and luckily none of them were involved although my one friend left the finish line moments before one of the bombs went off.It's a sad world we live in....
                                It's so awful to think you can't even run a marathon without getting blown up, or send your child to school safely. It's..I can't even describe it. I'm glad your friends were okay. Heard about 10 people had to get their limbs amputated. Just God awful..and that 8 year old child..
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X